CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

That meltdown was a perfect fit for Reptyle. And it was also triggered by Ape alluding to an insult intended for Reptyle.

Reptile is the sort that needs to be on here because it is his safe space .. I don't think that he would take the risks that stabber has taken. Stabber just looks like someone who has come for a couple of days of trolling before doing is final suicide act .. it more fits, Pissy, Foureyes or Dodsey.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decs once said that he was everyone on here except you, me and Hokey Gingers.

I thought that I was every other one at one point. The only other thought I have is it someone who has been missing for a while who set up an account at a new location just so that he can stir things up?

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

I thought that I was every other one at one point. The only other thought I have is it someone who has been missing for a while who set up an account at a new location just so that he can stir things up?

Where you set up the account doesn't matter in my experience. Its where you use it and if you use a device that has already been on the site before.

Where you set up the account doesn't matter in my experience. Its where you use it and if you use a device that has already been on the site before.

That would be easy enough for someone with access to multiple laptops and who also move about between offices or places like colleges and universities  or um council offices.

Remember when I gave you my password so you could do my avatar? I logged out in Essex and logged back in from Newcastle 30 seconds later. Admin must have thought I'd invented the teleporter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember when I gave you my password so you could do my avatar? I logged out in Essex and logged back in from Newcastle 30 seconds later. Admin must have thought I'd invented the teleporter.

I have long had a theory .. nothing to do with the North East or the South East but more to do with someone who travels between the South of England and the North West possibly with an interest in Amateur Radio.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, he's a brainy guy but he won't have backups of The Corner back office.

Perhaps when NASA have finished searching for habitable planets that we'll never be able to reach, they might turn their supercomputers to addressing this little conundrum.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Some people worry way too much about this shit.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

I have long had a theory .. nothing to do with the North East or the South East but more to do with someone who travels between the South of England and the North West possibly with an interest in Amateur Radio.

QED.