CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A lot of young women cant even cook an omelette. 

Theres a great line from Mr Vernon in The Breakfast Club " When I get old these kids will be running the country. Now this is the thought that wakes me up in the middle of the night.". 

Cook couldn't produce a decent omelette to save her life.  And she's not young ...   Always turns them out so rubbery!  She blames it on the goose eggs, says they've been fertilised (and not with the freshest of seed) but frankly, I think she's simply become sub-par.

38 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Cook couldn't produce a decent omelette to save her life.  And she's not young ...   Always turns them out so rubbery!  She blames it on the goose eggs, says they've been fertilised (and not with the freshest of seed) but frankly, I think she's simply become sub-par.

Cunt Cook Won’t Cook.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingRollo said:

FFS what planet are you on? 

• Like 1