CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bono - He just had to do it...

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Never mind everyone wash your hands for 20 seconds. That cunt Geldof has been in need of a fucking bath for for at least 40 years, the filthy soap dodging slag. 

Hutchence was a wanker, literally. Fancy killing yourself by stranglewanking when you had that fuck-machine waiting for you.

David Carradine went out the same way. Good, a disgusting pervert, a shit actor and a shit martial artist. Bruce Lee should have turned up on the set of 'Kung-Fu' and kicked his fucking head in on general principle. Lumbering slow cunt. Had himself down as a bit of a hard nut. Gangly, awkward and shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Never mind everyone wash your hands for 20 seconds. That cunt Geldof has been in need of a fucking bath for for at least 40 years, the filthy soap dodging slag. 

He's been in need of a career too, the totally talentless twat. Rude, arrogant and completely up his own arse. Sting's another one AND Phil Collins. Prized plonkers. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hutchence was a wanker, literally. Fancy killing yourself by stranglewanking when you had that fuck-machine waiting for you.

David Carradine went out the same way. Good, a disgusting pervert, a shit actor and a shit martial artist. Bruce Lee should have turned up on the set of 'Kung-Fu' and kicked his fucking head in on general principle. Lumbering slow cunt. Had himself down as a bit of a hard nut. Gangly, awkward and shite.

He did everything in excess. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Christ yeah I remember him. Wonder what happened to him? 

I remember this little annoying cunt, and Zena Zavaroni.

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Patience young grasshopper...

See the source image

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bruce Lee was a phenomenal being. I doubt anyone on the planet could have taken him out in single combat. Freakish speed and coordination. Muhammad Ali wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds.

Very true. That so-called 'Kung fu' Codeine cunt, couldn't possibly be compared. He was merely a make-believe Buddhist and a pretty dire one at that. It's like comparing a Jumping Jack to a RDS-220 Hydrogen Bomb. I'm sure I read somewhere that he fucked his own kids???  As for Bruce Lee, he was in a league of his very own. Is there better?  I cant think of one? Mind you, some of me Thai Chi moves are so quick that I'd certainly send you flying... I've slow-mo'd just one of the fuckers for your appraisal... The Pygmy, didn't know what hit him. No cunt does once I go into a frenzy. 

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just like my two grandsons 

You might wanna get your little brown one looked at, Gyps. He's spine is crook, less of course he's a girl. Difficult to tell these days. 

32 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Very true. That so-called 'Kung fu' Codeine cunt, couldn't possibly be compared. He was merely a make-believe Buddhist and a pretty dire one at that. It's like comparing a Jumping Jack to a RDS-220 Hydrogen Bomb. I'm sure I read somewhere that he fucked his own kids???  As for Bruce Lee, he was in a league of his very own. Is there better?  I cant think of one? Mind you, some of me Thai Chi moves are so quick that I'd certainly send you flying... I've slow-mo'd just one of the fuckers for your appraisal... The Pygmy, didn't know what hit him. No cunt does once I go into a frenzy. 

See the source image

I remember some cunts on a martial arts forum were discussing how would a fight between Chuck Norris and Segal would pan out. I said it would be as boring as fuck. As Segal's system is pure defensive and Norris' attacks would just be fended off and Segal wouldn't attack Norris. Also, if the fight ended up on the floor Norris' karat would be useless. Unless Norris is expert in another martial art which takes in ground fighting moves.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember some cunts on a martial arts forum were discussing how would a fight between Chuck Norris and Segal would pan out. I said it would be as boring as fuck. As Segal's system is pure defensive and Norris' attacks would just be fended off and Segal wouldn't attack Norris. Also, if the fight ended up on the floor Norris' karat would be useless. Unless Norris is expert in another martial art which takes in ground fighting moves.

Segal, is an odd looking cunt. Strange voice too. More half-bit actor than fighter. I'm sure I'd just stand there and laugh at the twat. He twitches like a flid… Giant Haystacks would have flattened him. Who's the little shaved-head cunt, drives fast motors? Can't think of his name. He'd wipe the floor with Segal. 

41 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Segal, is an odd looking cunt. Strange voice too. More half-bit actor than fighter. I'm sure I'd just stand there and laugh at the twat. He twitches like a flid… Giant Haystacks would have flattened him. Who's the little shaved-head cunt, drives fast motors? Can't think of his name. He'd wipe the floor with Segal. 

Have you ever seen Aikido in action? Unless you have a gang who can rush him at the same time no cunts gonna flatten him. If you watch Bruce Lee he's surrounded by cunts who attack him individually. Most (if not all) martial arts are defence systems. 

Terry O'Connor (ex world Karate champion) brought out a documentary about 25 years ago that looked at the martial arts family tree. Really interesting. Whether it can be found on youtube I don't know but worth a look. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you ever seen Aikido in action? Unless you have a gang who can rush him at the same time no cunts gonna flatten him. If you watch Bruce Lee he's surrounded by cunts who attack him individually. Most (if not all) martial arts are defence systems. 

Terry O'Connor (ex world Karate champion) brought out a documentary about 25 years ago that looked at the martial arts family tree. Really interesting. Whether it can be found on youtube I don't know but worth a look. 

Have heard of Terry O'Neil? 

One of the most aggressive martial art is Krav Maga, developed in Israel and used by the military. Bacom, a Peruvian martial art is also deadly and concentrates upon inflicting maximum injuries, quickly. Concealed weapons are also used. I did a bit of Judo in me youth at Crystal Palace, but that's about it. I wouldn't consider Judo to be aggressive though. Not unless the other cunt tears your Gi. 

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yer talking about that cocky, short-arsed, Belgian cunt Jean-Claude van Damme, he fancies himself too much, it wouldn't surprise me he said he was gay.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Joker said:

Yer talking about that cocky, short-arsed, Belgian cunt Jean-Claude van Damme, he fancies himself too much, it wouldn't surprise me he said he was gay.

Nahh. Not him. You're wrong on all counts.  

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

See the source image

Carradine was arrested for wandering about in one of his neighbours gardens, early hours of the morning, bollock naked and smashing a window to gain access. Dirty fucking pervert.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Carradine was arrested for wandering about in one of his neighbours gardens, early hours of the morning, bollock naked and smashing a window to gain access. Dirty fucking pervert.

Are you sure that wasn’t Neil?