CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who Tombstone

camberwell gypsy

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2020-05-31/sunseekers-ignore-beach-closures-after-four-injured-tombstoning-at-durdle-door/

Apparently this is a hobby of cunts who obviously don't have any fucking common sense whatsoever. Tombstoning is finding  the highest point possible and then jump ramrod straight into the water below. Apparently last year 139 incidents occurred with 12 deaths. One of these brainiacs at Durdle Door had to pulled out of the sea bed. Personally, I'd have left the cunt there as a warning to what could happen. Then again, this is another way mother nature cleans out the gene pool. So not so bad.

Bhaji Jumping is all the rage at me local Indian Takeaway. 

See the source image

On 31/05/2020 at 22:38, Earl of Punkape said:

My list was so long that I had to prioritise.

You were given fleeting consideration but you’re so staggeringly unimportant that the thought rather withered away....

Is it just my imagination, or have his posts become even more tedious of late.  Maybe Fatty is working him too hard at the car wash.

On 01/06/2020 at 12:49, 'eavensabove said:

Bowie was the first artist to reinvent himself with each album and decade. He even released a drum and bass album I recently found out, at a time the genre was peaking.

He also told the Queen to keep her knighthood, legend. I also believe he was an insider with "Life on Mars". Considering that song was released around the same time as the Viking satellite captured pictures of possible pyramids. Images NASA took over 2 decades to release... 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Bowie was the first artist to reinvent himself with each album and decade. He even released a drum and bass album I recently found out, at a time the genre was peaking.

He also told the Queen to keep her knighthood, legend. I also believe he was an insider with "Life on Mars". Considering that song was released around the same time as the Viking satellite captured pictures of possible pyramids. Images NASA took over 2 decades to release... 

The most influential artist of our generation. Period.