CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who Tombstone

camberwell gypsy

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2020-05-31/sunseekers-ignore-beach-closures-after-four-injured-tombstoning-at-durdle-door/

Apparently this is a hobby of cunts who obviously don't have any fucking common sense whatsoever. Tombstoning is finding  the highest point possible and then jump ramrod straight into the water below. Apparently last year 139 incidents occurred with 12 deaths. One of these brainiacs at Durdle Door had to pulled out of the sea bed. Personally, I'd have left the cunt there as a warning to what could happen. Then again, this is another way mother nature cleans out the gene pool. So not so bad.

Guest Monaco Slim

I fully support tombstoning. If some cunt wants to jump off a cliff then let them, but don't send any emergency services. The more of these turds dying off the better is it for the world.

8 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

I fully support tombstoning. If some cunt wants to jump off a cliff then let them, but don't send any emergency services. The more of these turds dying off the better is it for the world.

'Celebrity Tombstoning'. Now I would definitely watch that. Especially if its head first. Whilst set alight. Into boiling tar. 

• Like 1

Guest Monaco Slim
17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'Celebrity Tombstoning'. Now I would definitely watch that. Especially if its head first. Whilst set alight. Into boiling tar. 

ohh I wonder what worthless unknown cunt "celebrities" we could find for that show, hopefully Katy Price and Joey Essex and the rest of the Jade Goodey level cunts that run the circuit.

1 minute ago, Monaco Slim said:

ohh I wonder what worthless unknown cunt "celebrities" we could find for that show, hopefully Katy Price and Joey Essex and the rest of the Jade Goodey level cunts that run the circuit.

If Gemma Collins embedded herself in the sea bed you'd never get her out would you? 

Guest Monaco Slim
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If Gemma Collins embedded herself in the sea bed you'd never get her out would you? 

I'd personally go out there and harpoon that whale and donate the meat to the locals.

24 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

My wish list for celebrities 'Tombstoning onto jagged rock formations would be

Rylan Clark

Alan Carr

Ellen DeGeneres

Gok Wan

For a finale, Tom Daley and his husband could somersault dive into a pool full of sharks with laser beams on their fucking heads.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rylan Clark

Alan Carr

Ellen DeGeneres

Gok Wan

For a finale, Tom Daley and his husband could somersault dive into a pool full of sharks with laser beams on their fucking heads.

Excellent choices.

i would add in no particular order the following...

Gary Lineker

Andrew Marr

David Furnish

Nicola Sturgeon 

All BBC news management 

Anna Soubry

My Aunt’s gay neighbour’s poodle.

Any survivors writhing on rocks would of course be finished off with flame throwers and industrial lime.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It'd be like that meteor strike that reutedly wiped out the dinosaurs.

Cunt tries that malarkey and it'll just be Ant Middleton and the cockroaches left

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Excellent choices.

Gary Lineker

Andrew Marr

David Furnish

Nicola Sturgeon 

All BBC news management 

Anna Soubry

Any survivors writhing on rocks would of course be finished off with flame throwers and industrial lime.

I’m a little surprised I wasn’t on your stupid list. If I’d been compiling such a list, you’d have been on in - cunt. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m a little surprised I wasn’t on your stupid list. If I’d been compiling such a list, you’d have been on in - cunt. 

My list was so long that I had to prioritise.

You were given fleeting consideration but you’re so staggeringly unimportant that the thought rather withered away....

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2020-05-31/sunseekers-ignore-beach-closures-after-four-injured-tombstoning-at-durdle-door/

Apparently this is a hobby of cunts who obviously don't have any fucking common sense whatsoever. Tombstoning is finding  the highest point possible and then jump ramrod straight into the water below. Apparently last year 139 incidents occurred with 12 deaths. One of these brainiacs at Durdle Door had to pulled out of the sea bed. Personally, I'd have left the cunt there as a warning to what could happen. Then again, this is another way mother nature cleans out the gene pool. So not so bad.

Lemming Motorheads.

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
POINTLESS WASHING ME HANDS. I'M DONE FOR.

Guest Monaco Slim
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should Tombstone yourself into an active volcano...

You should too for having that cuck as your avatar

Guest Monaco Slim
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rylan Clark

Alan Carr

Ellen DeGeneres

Gok Wan

oh fuck I don't think you could have came up with a list of more unsufferable fucking cunts that will one day burn in hell!

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Excellent choices.

Gary Lineker

Andrew Marr

David Furnish

Nicola Sturgeon 

All BBC news management 

Anna Soubry

One Tombstone Fits All.

See the source image

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Monaco Slim said:

You should too for having that cuck as your avatar

I doubt if Rees Mogg has been cuckolded by Helena de Chair. You and I would probably fuck her but she only mixes with posh blokes and they have a lot more choices than cunts like us (see a certain well known member of the Royal Family who won’t be visiting the USA in the near future)

Anyway, she’s had five brats so her fanny probably looks like the entrance to the Mount Blanc tunnel. Not much good to a little winkle like you.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rylan Clark

Alan Carr

Ellen DeGeneres

Gok Wan

I sense a pattern here Eric. I sense a pattern but I'm not quite sure what it is. 

Sorry sir, before I leave there's just one more question........

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking lemmings.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Fucking lemmings.

They should have pulled him out, had him vitrified and then stuck him back in the seabed. There is a middle-aged local cunt who goes around in one of these wheelchairs where everything is controlled from one hand. I thought that he was an average as born ****ker but it turns out that back in the 1980s when he was 17 he was swimming with some of his mates in a local river when he decided to dive into the water from a nearby road bridge. Afterwards his parents tried to sue everyone from the Police, Ambulance, hospital and anyone else they could think for being too slow to get him to hospital and treat him. They also tried to sue the local landowner because he had left a gate to the field by the river unlocked.