CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Who won the bloody war anyway"

Neil

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I guess you send a shipping container of shellfish to the Far East (those yellow cunts will eat anything if it's from the sea) and they send it back with fresh workers?

Globalisation in all its glory. They’re so cheap it doesn’t matter if 40 to 50 % smoke themselves to death in the container. I just count up the empty Marlboru (not a spelling mistake. Printing error) packets and the Big Boss makes up the numbers next time. 

Ive got a million Corona Virus Superkings coming next week. Packs of 19, could be a problem.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Globalisation in all its glory. They’re so cheap it doesn’t matter if 40 to 50 % smoke themselves to death in the container. I just count up the empty Marlboru (not a spelling mistake. Printing error) packets and the Big Boss makes up the numbers next time. 

Ive got a million Corona Virus Superkings coming next week. Packs of 19, could be a problem.

The latest bat flu outbreak in tiddlywink land might disrupt your chain of free labour. Speak to Eddie, I believe he got fatty for free on a stopover from Goa- the swarthy little Asia Minor cunt crawled into his suitcase and ate all the toblerone to make more room 

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The latest bat flu outbreak in tiddlywink land might disrupt your chain of free labour. Speak to Eddie, I believe he got fatty for free on a stopover from Goa- the swarthy little Asia Minor cunt crawled into his suitcase and ate all the toblerone to make more room 

I’d love to speak to Eddie. Perhaps when he comes to his senses again. I’m here for him.

On 12/06/2020 at 21:00, Neil said:

Even Basil Fawlty's not immune from all this bollocks,I fucking despair I really do.

Ethnic cleansing..... get used to it. 

White sympathetic cretins will pander to anything half a dozen black antifa activists want.  The woke fucking soft cunts.

however, such cuntery just plays into the hands of the other cunts..... for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

this will do the black community no good if it gets any worse.... this is a 90% white country.  5% are also asian and they fucking openly hate blacks as much as Labour hate Jews openly.

resentment turns ugly....always does.