CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Who won the bloody war anyway"

Neil

David Jason playing Del Boy asked Rodney in one of the first ever episodes of OFAH to nip down the 'Paki' shop to pick something up,cue snivelling apology and all series of the comedy to be pulled from schedules everywhere.

Cunts 

On 12/06/2020 at 21:00, Neil said:

Even Basil Fawlty's not immune from all this bollocks,I fucking despair I really do.

Can someone tell me when the Guardian HQ is scheduled to be vandalised and burned to the ground? I realise it may be a rather inconvenient fact to the ‘peaceful’ anti slavery fucking rent a mob but the founder of the lefts favourite fake news propaganda rag was a major player in the importation of cotton from America in the 1800s. A trade  which wouldn’t have existed without the slaves who picked the goddam stuff. Although he had already died when the American civil war took place the Guardian enthusiastically backed the confederates and printed the headline on 10th Oct. 1862.....,IT WAS AN EVIL DAY FOR AMERICA AND FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD WHEN HE WAS CHOSEN AS PRESIDENT. He being Abraham Lincoln. But as has become increasingly clear in recent years the facts are never allowed to get in the way of the new world narrative, and if any white racist pig dares to question it then that confirms the already pointed out racism that you have to get down on your knees and plead for forgiveness for, which, by the way is never going to be granted.

The worm has turned.

• Like 1

On 13/06/2020 at 23:27, King Billy said:

Can someone tell me when the Guardian HQ is scheduled to be vandalised and burned to the ground? I realise it may be a rather inconvenient fact to the ‘peaceful’ anti slavery fucking rent a mob but the founder of the lefts favourite fake news propaganda rag was a major player in the importation of cotton from America in the 1800s. A trade  which wouldn’t have existed without the slaves who picked the goddam stuff. Although he had already died when the American civil war took place the Guardian enthusiastically backed the confederates and printed the headline on 10th Oct. 1862.....,IT WAS AN EVIL DAY FOR AMERICA AND FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD WHEN HE WAS CHOSEN AS PRESIDENT. He being Abraham Lincoln. But as has become increasingly clear in recent years the facts are never allowed to get in the way of the new world narrative, and if any white racist pig dares to question it then that confirms the already pointed out racism that you have to get down on your knees and plead for forgiveness for, which, by the way is never going to be granted.

The worm has turned.

What sort of contracts of employment did you provide for the women who you exploited in your massage parlour?

How much tax was paid.(Show accounts).

Explain how you weren’t involved in white slavery and gangmaster type scenarios.

My bet is you didn’t give a shit as long as the money was rolling in...

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What sort of contracts of employment did you provide for the women who you exploited in your massage parlour?

Explain how you weren’t involved in white slavery and gangmaster type scenarios.

He was also a Morecambe cockle picker gang master.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

LOL LOL LOL

The expansion of the British Empire was fuelled in part by Christian evangelism and supported and justified by the Church of England. Lets pull down the churches (many of them built with the profits of the slave trade). Ghandi thought Africans a sub-species and liked little girls, let's pull down the shrine in Tavistock Square and build a nice big 24h public toilet in its place.   Nelson Mandela was a murderer. Who cares? History will be rewritten by the victors. There's no point in arguing with millennials; either they will win by outliving us or they'll grow up and lose their infantile Manichean certitude.

How do the rioters feel about the African tribes on the west coast who went into the interior to capture the slaves in the first place? They were, by all accounts, much more brutal than the whites.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Give it a rest you fucking one trick pony, bullshitting rampant bender.

You've been banned for this shit before and there was a time when you were on the tightest of leashes for this constant and irrelevant trolling bollocks, just like "lady" P.

I guess those cast in stone rules (as put in place by Admin and Proper) for our 2 worst offenders no longer applies? @Mrs Roops say it aint so?

It's all pure bollocks and the more you look at any aspect of this whole shooting match, the more you just want to call in the air-strike and just go nuclear on the whole fucking planet.

Fron Derek Chauvin's politics to BLM's stated aims ("We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.", I mean fuck me stupid have they listened to any Rap record released in the last 10 years!), to the police 'taking a knee' in the face of criminal damage by the far-left one week to getting tooled up and handy when faced by the far right a week later, to the victim status claims of rich white male heterosexuals, fuck all y'all!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Give it a rest you fucking one trick pony, bullshitting rampant bender.

You've been banned for this shit before and there was a time when you were on the tightest of leashes for this constant and irrelevant trolling bollocks, just like "lady" P.

I guess those cast in stone rules (as put in place by Admin and Proper) for our 2 worst offenders no longer applies? @Mrs Roops say it aint so?

It aint so.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

LOL LOL LOL

I am confused by your reaction KB.  His comments are dire, even by his standards. Are you ill?.  Lol

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am confused by your reaction KB.  His comments are dire, even by his standards. Are you ill?.  Lol

Im very well thanks. Our resident bender has been wanking himself into a frenzy for weeks now with this latest inane and nonsensical line of garbage. He needs no help from me to make himself look more of a cunt than everyone knows he is. If he does I’ll be the first to deliver the Coup de Grace.

Merci beacoup and Fuck Off.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Never mind this hand bag shite withers, I see the frog rozzers aren't shy with the tear gas at the moment. Is it just the general French weekly riot or is it your version of curry wahalas and uppity coons and this BLM horse shit?

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind this hand bag shite withers, I see the frog rozzers aren't shy with the tear gas at the moment. Is it just the general French weekly riot or is it your version of curry wahalas and uppity coons and this BLM horse shit?

He’ll surrender no matter which of the three it is. C’est la vie.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’ll surrender no matter which of the three it is. C’est la vie.

Hopefully the frogs will tear down their historical statues and re write the past by today's hyper sensitive standards. I find it rather strange the BLM cunts have issue with shit the went on hundreds of years ago but ignore, for example the million or so the chinks have locked up for political reeducation   

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

and you never mind about what is happening in France.  You should be happy that your Green Party is actively recruiting black members, as they know they will fight hard to stop anymore trees being cut down. Fuck off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hopefully the frogs will tear down their historical statues and re write the past by today's hyper sensitive standards. I find it rather strange the BLM cunts have issue with shit the went on hundreds of years ago but ignore, for example the million or so the chinks have locked up for political reeducation   

This lockdown shit has fucked up my cockle business good and proper. Modern day slaves need feeding too. Thank fuck I don’t have to pay them.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

This lockdown shit has fucked up my cockle business good and proper. Modern day slaves need feeding too. Thank fuck I don’t have to pay them.

I guess you send a shipping container of shellfish to the Far East (those yellow cunts will eat anything if it's from the sea) and they send it back with fresh workers?