CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dexamethasone.....Really?

King Billy

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Used in Spain for last four months also trialled and tested in Spanish hospitals so you are going in right direction but at 70 mph in first gear with your hazard lights flashing. So fake news. OK wazzock? 

The point I was making was the hydroxichloroquine hatchet job. Hundreds of practitioners have been using it in many different countries for months treating tens of thousands of patients, and the vast majority of them reported positively on its effectiveness. The simple fact that it quickly became associated with Donald Trump resulted in a completely illogical and politically motivated refusal to even consider it as a treatment for the communist virus which was already being massively over reacted to in most previously sane countries.The Lancet as I said has issued a half baked retraction of the so called study that it published as scientific fact, only after an avalanche of demands for details of this fake study.  The point I am trying to make is that the WHO has been unmasked as a cesspit of corrupt, politicised liars, along with many other ‘respected’ organisations and the fact that few countries have even now publically called them out as such can only mean that the politicians who hold the power across the world are more interested in holding onto that power and prestige and have been willing to see tens of thousands of people die in an atmosphere of panic and fear, just so that the status quo is maintained and the elite carry on as before.The majority of bat flu casualties have been very elderly, with other serious conditions and in most cases care home residents where the virus has been allowed to run rampant. The cunts in charge have been revealed as the self serving entitled bastards they are, and still the MSM pump out the propaganda for the left wing insanity that is the real pandemic that needs to be tackled and eliminated forever. 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The point I was making was the hydroxichloroquine hatchet job. Hundreds of practitioners have been using it in many different countries for months treating tens of thousands of patients, and the vast majority of them reported positively on its effectiveness. The simple fact that it quickly became associated with Donald Trump resulted in a completely illogical and politically motivated refusal to even consider it as a treatment for the communist virus which was already being massively over reacted to in most previously sane countries.The Lancet as I said has issued a half baked retraction of the so called study that it published as scientific fact, only after an avalanche of demands for details of this fake study.  The point I am trying to make is that the WHO has been unmasked as a cesspit of corrupt, politicised liars, along with many other ‘respected’ organisations and the fact that few countries have even now publically called them out as such can only mean that the politicians who hold the power across the world are more interested in holding onto that power and prestige and have been willing to see tens of thousands of people die in an atmosphere of panic and fear, just so that the status quo is maintained and the elite carry on as before.The majority of bat flu casualties have been very elderly, with other serious conditions and in most cases care home residents where the virus has been allowed to run rampant. The cunts in charge have been revealed as the self serving entitled bastards they are, and still the MSM pump out the propaganda for the left wing insanity that is the real pandemic that needs to be tackled and eliminated forever. 

Billy what is going on? This fake virus has killed thousands of people .. and if Stubby had his way it would kill three more people.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Billy what is going on? This fake virus has killed thousands of people .. and if Stubby had his way it would kill three more people.

I’d be delighted to hear of your death from any cause. As long as it was verified  and more importantly, slow and painful.

• Like 1

The Lancet now being exposed for another questionable study which reports 2m social distancing halves the chance of catching fake bat flu compared to 1m. More pie in the sky bollocks as they can’t verify this with evidence.It seems that many of these institutions have been taking the piss with the truth and are being found out for the fraudulent, establishment, lying, propagandast cunts that they are. 

Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Lancet now being exposed for another questionable study which reports 2m social distancing halves the chance of catching fake bat flu compared to 1m. More pie in the sky bollocks as they can’t verify this with evidence.It seems that many of these institutions have been taking the piss with the truth and are being found out for the fraudulent, establishment, lying, propagandast cunts that they are. 

Fuck off.

It doesn't exist. Have you noticed that now people are waking up to this bullshit, they've flooded the news feeds with suggestions of a 'second wave'? A cynical ploy to try and perpetuate the myth and cover up their deception. They're having way too much fun to give up their population control experiment.

I don't want to rain on the conspiracists' parade but as with all branches of science and the furtherance of knowledge thereof its not uncommon for assessments to change. This is especially true where a virus has the term "novel" preceding the full medical description. In other words, as the virus is new and as not much is known about it, assessments and consequently advice will change and the changes will happen frequently. Scientific journals as a matter of course print retractions on a regular basis and The Lancet, quite correctly, is no different. In the case of the recent "scoop" over the hydroxychloroquine study retraction it was the authors themselves that requested The Lancet to withdraw the paper as they were unhappy over the external data source originally supplied' to them. What the pro-Trump conspiracists don't mention is that it was the decidedly anti-Trump Guardian science correspondent that initially raised concerns over the data used in the study.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't want to rain on the conspiracists' parade but as with all branches of science and the furtherance of knowledge thereof its not uncommon for assessments to change. This is especially true where a virus has the term "novel" preceding the full medical description. In other words, as the virus is new and as not much is known about it, assessments and consequently advice will change and the changes will happen frequently. Scientific journals as a matter of course print retractions on a regular basis and The Lancet, quite correctly, is no different. In the case of the recent "scoop" over the hydroxychloroquine study retraction it was the authors themselves that requested The Lancet to withdraw the paper as they were unhappy over the external data source originally supplied' to them. What the pro-Trump conspiracists don't mention is that it was the decidedly anti-Trump Guardian science correspondent that initially raised concerns over the data used in the study.

Well that’s that then. Nothing to see here folks. OK you caught us faking it but now that we’ve sort of said OK forget about it, just move on to the next fairy tale we serve up to you.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Well that’s that then. Nothing to see here folks. OK you caught us faking it but now that we’ve sort of said OK forget about it, just move on to the next fairy tale we serve up to you.

The problem Billy, is that the scourge of "fake news" is endemic from all sides of the political spectrum who are all guilty of overspin and giving greater weight to irrelevant froth. This is largely down to t'internet where anyone can be a citizen journalist. Its a serious problem. In the days of two-channel TV  and established print media everyone knew the political leanings of news outlets and could adjust the content they viewed accordingly. Now its not too clear.

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What cunts we are. I'm going to light a candle for all the victims of Coronacarcrashes, Coronacancer, and Corona-aids.

Why do I suddenly fancy a glass of Cream Soda..

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What cunts we are. I'm going to light a candle for all the victims of Coronacarcrashes, Coronacancer, and Corona-aids.

Why do I suddenly fancy a glass of Cream Soda..

Coronastabbing and Coronamugging are the two most contagious virus’s in London at present. Be alert, Protect the NHS and Take the knee...OR ELSE!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The problem Billy, is that the scourge of "fake news" is endemic from all sides of the political spectrum who are all guilty of overspin and giving greater weight to irrelevant froth. This is largely down to t'internet where anyone can be a citizen journalist. Its a serious problem. In the days of two-channel TV  and established print media everyone knew the political leanings of news outlets and could adjust the content they viewed accordingly. Now its not too clear.

I think it’s far more prevalent on the left and the whole cancel culture/ identity politics thing  is a predominately leftist tactic. It’s becoming  ridiculous.