CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dexamethasone.....Really?

King Billy

BBC Breaking news....A wonder treatment has been found for the imaginary virus that has destroyed the civilised world this year. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH fucking BLAH.  If you believe this fucking shite you’re already dead you pathetic cunts. The fucking Lancet which until recently was regarded as one of the most reliable and non political medical publications worldwide, 2 weeks ago published their Hydroxychloraquine study. ‘Shock Horror’ This drug is dangerous and has been shown in an extensive scientific study to increase the likelihood of death and can exacerbate heart conditions when used to treat Bat flu patients was the predictable verdict. However, since then over 1000 well respected, and previously not known as conspiracy theorist, front line doctors and scientists from across the world have reasonably imo requested the details of where and when this study was conducted. Answers there were none. The Lancet has now had to print a half hearted retraction of their fake news propaganda,  hoping that would suffice. Well it fucking won’t actually. And today the fantastic news that Dexamethasone, a steroid which has also been widely available for decades for various ailments is being hailed, without any of the same scepticism or outright dismissal as a wonder cure. Could this be because Donald Trump hasn’t endorsed it? 

If any of you cunts are inclined to believe a fucking word that the WHO, the Lancet, the NHS or any of the fucking puppets that are wheeled out to lie to you every day then you’re already fucking dead so basically you deserve all the pain and suffering you get. And then some.

Without wishing to come across as rude to anyone, I would just like to say “Go fuck yourselves. You gaggle of fucking gullible gutless cunts.”

Fuck Off.

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

BBC Breaking news....A wonder treatment has been found for the imaginary virus that has destroyed the civilised world this year. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH fucking BLAH.  If you believe this fucking shite you’re already dead you pathetic cunts. The fucking Lancet which until recently was regarded as one of the most reliable and non political medical publications worldwide, 2 weeks ago published their Hydroxychloraquine study. ‘Shock Horror’ This drug is dangerous and has been shown in an extensive scientific study to increase the likelihood of death and can exacerbate heart conditions when used to treat Bat flu patients was the predictable verdict. However, since then over 1000 well respected, and previously not known as conspiracy theorist, front line doctors and scientists from across the world have reasonably imo requested the details of where and when this study was conducted. Answers there were none. The Lancet has now had to print a half hearted retraction of their fake news propaganda,  hoping that would suffice. Well it fucking won’t actually. And today the fantastic news that Dexamethasone, a steroid which has also been widely available for decades for various ailments is being hailed, without any of the same scepticism or outright dismissal as a wonder cure. Could this be because Donald Trump hasn’t endorsed it? 

If any of you cunts are inclined to believe a fucking word that the WHO, the Lancet, the NHS or any of the fucking puppets that are wheeled out to lie to you every day then you’re already fucking dead so basically you deserve all the pain and suffering you get. And then some.

Without wishing to come across as rude to anyone, I would just like to say “Go fuck yourselves. You gaggle of fucking gullible gutless cunts.”

Fuck Off.

I visited a dying relative in a care home in Ipswich, covid everywhere, it's the real deal Billy boy, a toothless old coffin Dodger like you should be very careful...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I visited a dying relative in a care home in Ipswich, covid everywhere, it's the real deal Billy boy, a toothless old coffin Dodger like you should be very careful...

Eddie. Against all my inner judgements I’ve grown to like you. But if, as appears to be the case, and I sincerely hope I’m wrong, you  have reverted to stereotypical behaviour and are lurking in the shadows to knife me in the back, then I really and genuinely have only one thing to say to you, and it breaks my heart to say it. 

“Be alert. The blinding white gnashers which will probably be your last memory of this life as the breath is squeezed out of you, aren’t Rylan or some other celeb Ed. That will be me, fresh back from Hungary in late July, explaining to you that contrary to the current fake news agenda.... Black cunts don’t matter and I’m actually quite pleased if you can’t breathe. Sorry about any previous misunderstanding and I do realise that Mr or Mrs Roops is mostly to blame for the breakdown of what could have been an awesome friendship.

Fuck Off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck Off.

Straw... clutch....final. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Bill it was only a joke, you know I love an old racist to the core, no hard feelings? 

Ed. I’ve been watching Love thy Neighbour all week so you know I’m proper too. Why can’t it be like that nowadays? Racisms not what it used to be.. Can I bring the Allegro in tomorrow for an outside wash. (No wax, wheels and I’ve vacuumed it last week myself)?

Fatty can fuck right off. He’ll never drive a wedge between us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck Off.

What sort of drugs did you supply to the women in your massage parlour?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

1024px-Austin_1800_(ADO71).jpg

I quite liked the styling of the Renault Fuego too. 

Did you know that the passenger door on the Rover SD1 was half an inch longer than the drivers door? It was because the chassis jig at the factory was twisted and they couldn't be bothered to fix it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck Off.

They should have made up any old bollocks and sold it to the chinks for 5 billion. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bill it was only a joke, you know I love an old racist to the core, no hard feelings? 

Having read your responses to Eric's nomination, taken down by Spotter, a few minutes ago, this comes as no surprise. You and Eric The Nazi should be chained to a lamp post in Railton Road. Fucking disgusting behaviour.

38 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Having read your responses to Eric's nomination, taken down by Spotter, a few minutes ago, this comes as no surprise. You and Eric The Nazi should be chained to a lamp post in Railton Road. Fucking disgusting behaviour.

Keep you nose out of my business, I won't tell you again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite liked the styling of the Renault Fuego too. 

Did you know that the passenger door on the Rover SD1 was half an inch longer than the drivers door? It was because the chassis jig at the factory was twisted and they couldn't be bothered to fix it.

I had a 1800 Princess .. when you opened the bonnet the engine looked tiny. It had rattling tappets  but I had three years use out that car and the only thing I ever had to to it was to replace the water pump.

21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had a 1800 Princess .. when you opened the bonnet the engine looked tiny. It had rattling tappets  but I had three years use out that car and the only thing I ever had to to it was to replace the water pump.

Riveting. I bet you have lots of fascinating stories like this. That one had me on the edge of my seat. I’m still imagining the new water pump being fitted. Well done.

• Like 2