CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Dump Dog Shit In Other People’s General Waste Bins

Ape™️

21 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

It was easily checkable, the guys a friend of mine, we dont have the same class systems here the long suffering working class plebs such as yourself in the UK have been down trodden by. Also done to see if you were rattled enough to do so, and you did. Ask away. 🙂

When are you coming to visit with your claw hammer. 

He’s on the ropes Johnny. Good work. 

9 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I imagine him right now sitting on a badly stained bog seat, inwardly seething because he knows he has no comeback. Then he'll have a cry wank before shuffling of to bed. Poor bastard, i almost but not quite feel sorry for the poor cunt.

Do you think frank is your friend now? 

53 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

It was easily checkable, the guys a friend of mine, we dont have the same class systems here the long suffering working class plebs such as yourself in the UK have been down trodden by. Also done to see if you were rattled enough to do so, and you did.  I imagine you have no knowledge of anything  much outside of the slum area you live in without referring to things like google. but feel free to ask away. 🙂

When are you coming to visit with your claw hammer. 

Drink bleach.

So Mr Gough is your friend is he? How did he feel about his close friend posting his address on Cunts Corner?

You're a bullshitter of staggering magnitude. And @Frank probably spotted it before most. You gullible, desperate for an alliance manchild. Lol

5 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Not in reality, but he's obviously and without question brighter than you..

Okay. The bottom of the barrel has been reached. You've spent 3 days trying to turn the place into a support group for animal torture enthusiasts. Added to which, you have unimaginatively signed off with "drink bleach" over a dozen times. 

There'll be no further correspondence between us. 

Remedial spastic.

Just now, JohnnySaucePants said:

Is that all you have. People here dont harass others for having a few quid. It's not the UK, here we applaud success.  FF sake, man up your fucking game you sad cunt. Now where's these questions or STFU. Your getting quite boring now.

Final word. I didn't have any questions about NZ. I was simply pointing out that if I did. You could quite easily answer them by googling. DERR.

3 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ha, you lost. Fucking looser, fucking looser, and a cunt. Ner ner.  Bluuurrrggh. 🙂

Oh and drink bleach

I was only joking about not talking to you anymore. Ok, here's a question. 

Why does Monday end, and become Tuesday at 8:30am in New Zealand?

Thick cunt.

17 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Is that all you have. People here dont harass others for having a few quid. It's not the UK, here we applaud success.  FF sake, man up your fucking game you sad cunt. Now where's these questions or STFU. Your getting quite boring now.

Let's look more closely at this one. You say your friend wouldn't mind you posting his address, because people don't harrass others for having a few quid in NZ like they do in the U.K.

Yet you posted his address on a U.K. website. So he probably would mind.. don't you think?

Oh, well roughly, give or take an hour or so to cater for daylight saving. we are 12 hours ahead of you. Cunt

Right, ok. So 'give or take an hour or two'. Let's give it 2 hours, to be fair to you. 

Which means that Monday becomes Tuesday at 6:30am?

It's not going well is it brainiac.

No, its exactly 11.43 am here now. Who cares really anyway. Enough that the cats gone in the fucking bin and good riddance to the vermin piece of bird killing shite. 

Also, what are you doing on that other supposed UK music site. You sad fuck.

I'm not on any music sites. You're still very angry. And...

"who cares really anyway", is a big indication that you've lost your shit. 

Goodnight.

47 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Oh dear, no request to drink bleach, Mr Thickie?

It really is a thick fucking bullshitting wanker. It's contradicted itself 5 times in 3 hours. I give up. I can't compete with a Kiwi multimillionaire whose friends are happy for him to to post their address on a cunting website. He's an absolute legend, and none of us are worthy. 

I think I might have to drink bleach now. Was nice knowing you.

Fuck, he's back.Drink bleach, yes do it. Ive been wondering about you, very slightly. You seem to spend a huge amount of time on here. Do you even work at all and at what. I doubt it. I suspect your from somewhere like Hull and live in a squat or shabby flat. Being one of the benefit scrounging hordes and spending most of your time playing keyboard warrior. Have you considered throwing yourself off somewhere like the Humber bridge to save being a drain on the tax payers until you finally snuff it. Take that moron car fixing on the street ape with you. :-). Winters coming your way too, best get down the sally army for some blankets. 

Dismal. 

No, probably pretty accurate. It's 7.00 PM here which means its around 6am or there abouts in the UK. So, here you are early morning on here. Obviously no job to go to and nothing else to do for the day except waste your cunting time.  If untrue, what do you do to earn a pathetic crust. Nothing i'd wager.  Cunt.

I live about 6 miles from Adelaide, Johnny. Does that explain the synchronicity? 

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

No you don't. Ive been to Adelaide and they'd feed you to the ants. Your a typical Butlins holiday camp white lightening drinker type of cunt. That would be luxury to you.  Also this side of the planet its K's not miles like the UK. Another giveaway.

But I still think in miles because I'm an English expatriate. 

You're still very angry. If I were you, I would confront your abuser. He shouldn't get away with it. 

Victim boy.

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

F F sake, an expatriate who still thinks in miles, Ive heard it all now.  Youve never been out of fucking Blighty and have no job. The 19 quid an hour you get, is probably part time window cleaning for cash. Just enough to keep you in meth for the week.  Pathetic. 

I'll be at 'The Crown And Sceptre'. King William Street, tonight. 7:00pm local time.

put your money where your mouth is grandad. If you turn up, I'll buy you dinner. 

Interested?