CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kiyran Earnshaw and Luke Gaukroger

Trucking Funt

19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

When I bought an old farmhouse here a few years back. The electrician found a Springfield M1 Garand 303. wrapped in greased paper, hidden in the loft. If caught with one of these without a permit (almost impossible to obtain), it is 5 years inside.  I phoned the local Gendarmerie, and they came out and took my statement, and took the gun. They phoned me a week later, saying it was manufactured in 1942, and their armourer said it had never been fired. 

Never fired, what a shock.

More than likely dropped to the brave resistance who handed the rest over to their Hun masters for some extra petrol and access to their women folks fannys.

Hang your head in shame- The cowardice of the Vichy cunts should never be forgotten 

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Safety first.

If its on the right, its alright.

Come on Eric, wither and eddie are obvious firearms experts...

16 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Probably, and was I please about that. As it was on my property, which I had bought with all contents, the Gendarmes informed me that it was legally mine, but I couldn't have it back, and that it shouldn't be chopped up. It was  unique and in mint condition,  probably hidden by the FFI.  They put in a State auction.  A licensed collector paid  3,500€ for it.  I walked away with 2975€

Bullshit. Never happened.