CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kiyran Earnshaw and Luke Gaukroger

Trucking Funt

These two little cunts deserve to be slowly dissected with a rusty hacksaw and fed to the pigs.

With luck, they'll both get stabbed in the eyes with dirty needles when they get to big boys nick.

https://news.sky.com/story/teenagers-jailed-for-life-after-trying-to-decapitate-man-as-they-hacked-at-him-more-than-100-times-with-samurai-sword-12061980

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

January so before the lockdown .. at 15 Gaukroger should either have been at school or under the control of his parents.

He probably doesn't know who his daddy is and his mother was more than likely on her fifth bottle of frosty jack when the pigs came to inform her what her spunkstain offspring had done.

These worms offer an excellent case in favour of eugenics. Cut their knackers off so they have no opportunity to produce any sub-human progeny.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Two charming young men. Jamal will be hanging out the back of them before they’ve christened their slop bucket, followed by the choice of boiling sugar water or pool cue to the skull. Fuck ‘em.

They’ll probably be out before Zoe Buhler down in Ballarat. That four eyed fascist rat Andrews is covering himself with glory and no mistake.

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

@WitheredscroteI would use an 5.56 AR-15 with durable 7075-T6 aluminium receivers with a free floating M LOK hand guard and nickel Teflon coated triggers to blast those kids to hell. 

@Eddie Nah, call me old fashioned, but I still rely on my Baikal single barrel, full choke 12 gauge.  Dad gave it to me on my 14th birthday, and it can still make a big hole in things at close range.

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie Nah, call me old fashioned, but I still rely on my Baikal single barrel, full choke 12 gauge.  Dad gave it to me on my 14th birthday, and it can still make a big hole in things at close range.

Big fan of your work in this respect but aren't we in danger of becoming somewhat narrow-minded here?

Why don't we go all Kim Jung-Un on them?

Strap them in front of a Bofors 40mm anti-aircraft gun (truck mounted or not, I'll leave the details to you) and if it jams a few times (face it, these ack-acks were never the most reliable) then so much the better.......make them shit themselves with fear!

32 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Big fan of your work in this respect but aren't we in danger of becoming somewhat narrow-minded here?

Strap them in front of a Bofors 40mm anti-aircraft gun (truck mounted or not, I'll leave the details to you) and if it jams a few times (face it, these ack-acks were never the most reliable) then so much the better.......make them shit themselves with fear!

Its impossible to say whether these cunts would have turned out as nasty and sadistic fuckers had they had a better upbringing. However, what they did is the stuff of video nastys and I for one would be more than happy if they got a bullet in the head forthwith. 

If all the evil cunts in jail got the same treatment the money saved could be put towards preventing crime and the causes of it.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I wood favour just sawing them in half with that sword that they used.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

too old withers, my choice of weapon would be the Savage MSR10 Precision, cant whack it...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

too old withers, my choice of weapon would be the Savage MSR10 Precision, cant whack it...

When I bought an old farmhouse here a few years back. The electrician found a Springfield M1 Garand 303. wrapped in greased paper, hidden in the loft. If caught with one of these without a permit (almost impossible to obtain), it is 5 years inside.  I phoned the local Gendarmerie, and they came out and took my statement, and took the gun. They phoned me a week later, saying it was manufactured in 1942, and their armourer said it had never been fired. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

These two little cunts deserve to be slowly dissected with a rusty hacksaw and fed to the pigs.

With luck, they'll both get stabbed in the eyes with dirty needles when they get to big boys nick.

https://news.sky.com/story/teenagers-jailed-for-life-after-trying-to-decapitate-man-as-they-hacked-at-him-more-than-100-times-with-samurai-sword-12061980

The real cunt here is the justice system. Could I sponsor the pair for Novichok experimentation, that's after they have been almost wasted in continuous nob-stop covid vaccine trials?

The article did refer to a previous knifing conviction for which one of the cunts was presumably treated with that light Oxbridge airy fairy liberal touch!!!!! 

The appeals are already in..... 

All these suggestions of how to kill these two little turds is a bit too quick for my liking. Hows about trying to cut their limbs off one by one with a steel ruler wrapped in an old salt and vinegar crisp packet. It'll take fucking ages and sting a bit on the way through and they'll be begging to be killed throughout. Result!

16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

All these suggestions of how to kill these two little turds is a bit too quick for my liking. Hows about trying to cut their limbs off one by one with a steel ruler wrapped in an old salt and vinegar crisp packet. It'll take fucking ages and sting a bit on the way through and they'll be begging to be killed throughout. Result!

You can rest assured that they will be listened to and trauma counselled and given every possible comfort within reason during their stay .. if they behave themselves they will have access to further education and university courses and will come out of prison after all those years as highly educated academics and will be able to walk straight into some well paid job. Chances are that there will be a least a dozen sadfuck women writing for them and waiting to give them a home when they come out. Their bread will be buttered with a knife that should have been used to cut their throats.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The real cunt here is the justice system. Could I sponsor the pair for Novichok experimentation, that's after they have been almost wasted in continuous nob-stop covid vaccine trials?

The article did refer to a previous knifing conviction for which one of the cunts was presumably treated with that light Oxbridge airy fairy liberal touch!!!!! 

The appeals are already in..... 

They pleaded guilty so can't appeal against their convictions and no judge is going to reduce their sentences unless they fancy some relentless abuse from the press and on social media. I would be surprised if the Attorney General intervenes to have the younger one's sentence increased because he was a juvenile at the time but there's scope to give the other one a minimum of 30 years.