CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Gallagher's new single

Neil

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Glen Campbell continued to perform throughout his illness. I was fortunate enough to see him in Napa during his Goodbye Tour back in 2012, but the Alzheimer’s had really taken a hold. He sang Wichita Lineman 12 times, and if I’d had a rifle, I would’ve shot him dead there and then. 

At least he didn't sing 'Rhinestone Lineman' or 'Wichita Cowboy'.  

9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Although Mr Campbell was a fine guitarist, I didn’t rate this particular song. I was interested to read an interview with Alice Cooper who was a personal Friend of Mr Campbell. He was extremely complimentary of his musical prowess.

As an aficionado of guitarists, have you heard of 'Vic Flick'?

an unassuming, polite man with the demeanour of a librarian. But has played on some of the biggest recordings of the 20th century. Jimmy Page credits him as the man who really taught him to play. 

Probably his most ubiquitous work was the twangy intro to the Bond films. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As an aficionado of guitarists, have you heard of 'Vic Flick'?

an unassuming, polite man with the demeanour of a librarian. But has played on some of the biggest recordings of the 20th century. Jimmy Page credits him as the man who really taught him to play. 

Probably his most ubiquitous work was the twangy intro to the Bond films. 

Yes, I’ve heard him and heard of him...he has always been somewhat lower profile than Big Jim Sullivan and other session men of that time.