CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Gallagher's new single

Neil

Fuck me Liam,you may well have been cutting edge 25 years ago but you've become a victim of the 21st century emasculation of the male species.What a pile of absolute wank juice,my ears are full of dog shit listening to that offering.I wonder if he's shaved his pussy this morning?

Sunnnnnnnshiiiiiiiiite!

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck me Liam,you may well have been cutting edge 25 years ago but you've become a victim of the 21st century emasculation of the male species.What a pile of absolute wank juice,my ears are full of dog shit listening to that offering.I wonder if he's shaved his pushy this morning?

Sunnnnnnnshiiiiiiiiite!

It really is fucking awful.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck me Liam,you may well have been cutting edge 25 years ago but you've become a victim of the 21st century emasculation of the male species.What a pile of absolute wank juice,my ears are full of dog shit listening to that offering.I wonder if he's shaved his pussy this morning?

Sunnnnnnnshiiiiiiiiite!

Not exactly a newsflash, Neil, he has always been a complete twat.  Do you remember the incident where he mouthed off at some mafioso while they were visiting the states and got some of his teeth knocked out in response ?

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Not exactly a newsflash, Neil, he has always been a complete twat.  Do you remember the incident where he mouthed off at some mafioso while they were visiting the states and got some of his teeth knocked out in response ?

He was hanging around the pool in Buenos Aires in 2001 (I believe) with a gaggle of malnourished, Snow White, scrawny little Burnage scumfucks causing mayhem amd acting like the bindipping Cunt that he is. They made it embarrassing to be British for an hour or so until one of our company threatened to execute him and his mates. It was subsequently revealed that he had been banned by BA, on the incoming flight, for acting the Cunt in first class on the way over. He personally tried to finger a couple of the young air hostesses on the flight which, in my eyes, elevates him if I’m being honest. Three guesses what the women crawling all over him poolside did for a living?

8 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I don't think that I've ever heard any of his music and I'm unlikey to hear his latest offering. The same goes for Burp, Plop, Bouncy, Ariadne Grand and 90% of the other shit that comes out of PA systems in supermarkets. Does anyone over twelve actually listen to it for pleasure?

Apart from one or two artists, to me music stopped being decent when those cunts Stock, Aitken and Shitheadman started clogging up the music charts with that tinny, inane verbal diarrhoea they spewed out of their studios, and that includes that fucking aussie dwarf. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apart from one or two artists, to me music stopped being decent when those cunts Stock, Aitken and Shitheadman started clogging up the music charts with that tinny, inane verbal diarrhoea they spewed out of their studios, and that includes that fucking aussie dwarf. 

Naw

Good music is still out there. You've just got to look harder and take lots of anti-retroviral X-Factor / BGT / Radio 1 drugs, in fact avoid contamination with these petri-dishes at all costs.

Bollocks to Christmas with Granny! What I'm looking forward to most is seeing bands with fire in their bellies, that no one's heard of, playing in tiny shitty little clubs at Krakatoa volumes.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Take it you've never heard 'Little James'.

That was one of his - embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe it.

Should stick to heads down thrash like 'Four Letter Word' or 'Hedshrinker'. Proper songs!

His voice has completely deteriorated. The growling, shouty shit that he has come out with since the 2000s is worlds apart from the early stuff. From the lyrical heights of 'Slide Away' to the throat cancery, nasally grunting of 'Go Let it Out' within the space of six years.

What a cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Sunnnnnnnshiiiiiiiiite!

Neil: "Fuck me Liam." 

Liam: "No thanks Neil, but I appreciate the offer, but I'm busy stuffing the turkey." 

Hang-the-fuck-on a minute here.....surely the real disgraceful scandal here, and appalling cuntishness  is....NEIL...WATCHING JONATHON FUCKING ROSS! What the actual fuck is this? At this time of night, when this dross is screened, the streets are jampacked with scantily dressed unprotected and vulnerable teenage girlies, hanging around darkened streets, freezing their firm untouched tits off, for hours at a time waiting for a man, with a van and bad intentions. What kind of mobile rape/violent molestation service are you purporting to provide here, right before Xmas, post-lockdown? Hang your fuckin head in shame @Neiland pay back the furlough money. Unpunctured available hymens going begging and you’re watching this shite?

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hang-the-fuck-on a minute here.....surely the real disgraceful scandal here, and appalling cuntishness  is....NEIL...WATCHING JONATHON FUCKING ROSS! What the actual fuck is this? At this time of night, when this dross is screened, the streets are jampacked with scantily dressed unprotected and vulnerable teenage girlies, hanging around darkened streets, freezing their firm untouched tits off, for hours at a time waiting for a man, with a van and bad intentions. What kind of mobile rape/violent molestation service are you purporting to provide here, right before Xmas, post-lockdown? Hang your fuckin head in shame @Neiland pay back the furlough money. Unpunctured available hymens going begging and you’re watching this shite?

@Neil fucking explain yourself. Considering the current situation, with face mask policy making it virtually impossible for you to be identified, why the fuck are you not sunk to the cannon wheels in next weeks list of missing persons?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Neil fucking explain yourself. Considering the current situation, with face mask policy making it virtually impossible for you to be identified, why the fuck are you not sunk to the cannon wheels in next weeks list of missing persons?

Unlike his potential and as yet untouched victims Eric....I’m fuckin stunned!

I didn't fuckin watch it you cunts! All I did was link the fucking song ffs.If anyone asks though I was watching it live and no way was I out along Whitlingham Lane and I had nothing to do with any sexual assault that may or may not have occurred that night.