CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Howz it going Gavin?

ChildeHarold

On 01/02/2018 at 17:01, Last Cunt Standing said:

1200px-Official_portrait_of_Gavin_Willia

This prick is in dire need of a cunting - perm any three from the following; 

Firstly he’s the sort of oily Cunt who should be flogging Citroen motors to the mentally ill. He looks like he’s traumatised by the inexplicable hair starting to appear in his groin. Before joining the drone army, the Cunt worked for Elgin & Hall, purveyors of fireplaces to Golf clubs and upper class twits the world over. He thinks having a pet spider makes him look hard, not ten. He thinks terrifying us all that the Russians are coming will stop us wondering why our entire Navy is in port, leaking and in need of retrofit upgrades. An ex Chief Whip, he knows which of his colleagues are prone to lingerie and tangerine parties with rent boys, and will use this as leverage when Auntie Terry gurns her way into early retirement. He’s thinks his colleagues aren’t laughing themselves silly at his Comprehensive school/ Bradford University CV, as he paints himself as a normal bloke. 

I’d love to take a blowtorch to him. Cunt. 

Naturally it’s repeat bollocks. 
In other news, is it right Dominic Cummings got a 40k pay rise this year? They really are taking the piss now, no?

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Although this appears to be quite a randomly addressed post I feel it is my responsibility to cogitate a reasoned reply using all my skills as a student of pure logic and inductive reasoning. 

So go and take a fucking running jump you queer eye for the political guy. 

.......as scrawled on your 'big skool' rough pad in about 1979 (just below 'Crass Rule!' with the 'A' in a circle just to prove you know what you're talking about).

On 14/12/2020 at 17:16, Eddie said:

I would forget this shit and get training, a single straight jab of mine has the force of over two thousand pounds per square inch, whatever I hit, I destroy

Shut up, ginge said you have a tiny member!!!!!