CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Howz it going Gavin?

ChildeHarold

Two weeks ago: "all right mate. Cor blimey it brings a tear to my old dead eyes to see the kiddies all touchy feely and luvving one another up over Christmas despite everyfink we know about nasty old Mr Virus. 

Yesterday:" I ave ere said scrap of white paper from the No 10 glass display cabinet (next to the downstairs lav) saying Peace In Our... er.. All Children Must Stay In School Right Up To The Bitter End Because We know It's Good For Them. The whole Westminster manor backs me up on this so fuck off or we'll kick yur eads in you fuckers. 

Today: "a touch of the unilaterals as SOME (left wing) councils close schools early. Fuck me, the little cunts are dropping like flies but I still fink we can make it to Friday" 

I luv my job and I still can't believe I'm doing it in. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
manage attachments

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Two weeks ago: "all right mate. Cor blimey it brings a tear to my old dead eyes to see the kiddies all touchy feely and luvving one another up over Christmas despite everyfink we know about nasty old Mr Virus. 

_20201214_163412.JPG

Yesterday:" I ave ere said scrap of white paper from the No 10 glass display cabinet (next to the downstairs lav) saying Peace In Our... er.. All Children Must Stay In School Right Up To The Bitter End Because We know It's Good For Them. The whole Westminster manor backs me up on this so fuck off or we'll kick yur eads in you fuckers. 

Today: "a touch of the unilaterals as SOME (left wing) councils close schools early. Fuck me, the little cunts are dropping like flies but I still fink we can make it to Friday" 

I would forget this shit and get training, a single straight jab of mine has the force of over two thousand pounds per square inch, whatever I hit, I destroy

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

_20201214_163412.JPG

According to him yer the master race with the best country... ever

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Children's Educashun is Sancrosanct: "It's so easy to close schools and forget.... (blah blah blah)" Amanda Spielman Head of Ofsted, Govt Quango Appointee and LOSER on Christmas University Challenge losing her team of female non-entities and dumbos 10 penalty points on wrong answers. 

Gavin ain't havin' it:" Eh you, Greenwich cunts, get those little fuckers back into the child minding centres/schools where they belong. 

People ACTUALLY get behind / go up against politicians, treating them like rock stars / a cross between Michael Huntley and AIDS of the leg.

I truly think this world will only move forward when the general public is allowed to give EVERY politician, of whatever stripe, a clip in the mouth, randomly, a few times a year just to remind the venal little cunts who they work for.

Hating a politician for being a politician?

Really?

You may as well castigate a shark for being a shark.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

People ACTUALLY get behind / go up against politicians, treating them like rock stars / a cross between Michael Huntley and AIDS of the leg.

I truly think this world will only move forward when the general public is allowed to give EVERY politician, of whatever stripe, a clip in the mouth, randomly, a few times a year just to remind the venal little cunts who they work for.

Hating a politician for being a politician?

Really?

You may as well castigate a shark for being a shark.

Although this appears to be quite a randomly addressed post I feel it is my responsibility to cogitate a reasoned reply using all my skills as a student of pure logic and inductive reasoning. 

So go and take a fucking running jump you queer eye for the political guy. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Although this appears to be quite a randomly addressed post I feel it is my responsibility to cogitate a reasoned reply using all my skills as a student of pure logic and inductive reasoning. 

So go and take a fucking running jump you queer eye for the political guy. 

Are you running out of accelerant, what with all these bridges you are busy burning ?