CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheat John Higgins Snooker

Guest Orangesux

Guest Orangesux
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're so kind not to target me. Heaven knows what I would have done had you not been so forgiving. 

NONCE = Not Of Normal Criminal Element.

wanker.

In your case fuck wit..

Never

Original 

Nor 

Comical 

Ever 

You get me, that took me like 2 seconds to think I’m guessing you thought long & hard doe a good 10 mins, aah bless, you did okay, it was a good try..

I bet you live alone maybe just with a stray cat that you’ve taken in for company?

OMG yes tell me I am I’m right Erwick?

You also can’t pronounce your R’S come on let it all out, it’s time to empty the closet.

05DA6D89-B32F-45B1-B83E-576C7FFE2819.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Orangesux said:

In your case fuck wit..

Never

Original 

Nor 

Comical 

Ever 

You get me, that took me like 2 seconds to think I’m guessing you thought long & hard doe a good 10 mins, aah bless, you did okay, it was a good try..

I bet you live alone maybe just with a stray cat that you’ve taken in for company?

OMG yes tell me I am I’m right Erwick?

You also can’t pronounce your R’S come on let it all out, it’s time to empty the closet.

05DA6D89-B32F-45B1-B83E-576C7FFE2819.jpeg

Didn't take long to get under your skin did it. You must be terribly bitter after your last attempt at this. Go on. Tell us who you used to be?

Guest Orangesux
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Didn't take long to get under your skin did it. You must be terribly bitter after your last attempt at this. Go on. Tell us who you used to be?

Lovely 

1 hour ago, Orangesux said:

John Higgins Snooker...,

Every time I see his pug face I’m disgusted that he is allowed to ply his trade, disgraceful that he wasn’t banned for life for being a cheating cunt.

I do share one passion, I understand he supports Celtic, but that don’t mean shit, I wouldn’t let the cunt in the stadium.

I have to switch off the TV the moment I see him, in fact I would rather attend an orange order parade than glance my mince pies at his smug face for more than a second.

No doubt he has been nominated as cunt before, but like some renew their wedding vows, I would like to renew his status & remind the world of this cheating arrogant despicable fuckwit.

“Cheating Cunt”

Apart from throwing matches how can you cheat at snooker?

Guest Orangesux
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't recall him/her. 

Welcome back anyway.

You don’t like someone getting the better of you  ? It’s a very bad attribute, again look that up.

Listen you don’t have to always feel that the last word counts, be gracious & just occasionally take it on the chin.

Anyway more importantly how’s the cat?

2 minutes ago, Orangesux said:

You don’t like someone getting the better of you  ? It’s a very bad attribute, again look that up.

Listen you don’t have to always feel that the last word counts, be gracious & just occasionally take it on the chin.

Anyway more importantly how’s the cat?

Are you familiar with 'Danth's Law'? 

That must be the quickest invocation ever.

Guest Orangesux
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you familiar with 'Danth's Law'? 

That must be the quickest invocation ever.

Battles, wars all the same to me Erwick, 

As you’ve managed to dredge up from your ever decreasing well some trivial shite quote that you’ve absolutely used before you monotonous cunt, again looK that word up, here is one for you to bank, but never ever use this little ditty in my presence, he who laughs last laughs longest.

Just now, Orangesux said:

Battles, wars all the same to me Erwick, 

As you’ve managed to dredge up from your ever decreasing well some trivial shite quote that you’ve absolutely used before you monotonous cunt, again looK that word up, here is one for you to bank, but never ever use this little ditty in my presence, he who laughs last laughs longest.

Calm down. You're very upset.

Guest Orangesux
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Calm down. You're very upset.

Yes tipped me over 😂

Fair play you got balls EC, I’m beginning to develop a fondness for you 👍🏻