CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheat John Higgins Snooker

Guest Orangesux

Guest Orangesux

John Higgins Snooker...,

Every time I see his pug face I’m disgusted that he is allowed to ply his trade, disgraceful that he wasn’t banned for life for being a cheating cunt.

I do share one passion, I understand he supports Celtic, but that don’t mean shit, I wouldn’t let the cunt in the stadium.

I have to switch off the TV the moment I see him, in fact I would rather attend an orange order parade than glance my mince pies at his smug face for more than a second.

No doubt he has been nominated as cunt before, but like some renew their wedding vows, I would like to renew his status & remind the world of this cheating arrogant despicable fuckwit.

“Cheating Cunt”

1 minute ago, Orangesux said:

John Higgins Snooker...,

Every time I see his pug face I’m disgusted that he is allowed to ply his trade, disgraceful that he wasn’t banned for life for being a cheating cunt.

I do share one passion, I understand he supports Celtic, but that don’t mean shit, I wouldn’t let the cunt in the stadium.

I have to switch off the TV the moment I see him, in fact I would rather attend an orange order parade than glance my mince pies at his smug face for more than a second.

No doubt he has been nominated as cunt before, but like some renew their wedding vows, I would like to renew his status & remind the world of this cheating arrogant despicable fuckwit.

“Cheating Cunt”

Did he beat you one handed at pool?

Guest Orangesux
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off you nonce enabling catholic wanker. 

Religion ain’t got Jack to do with this, you pitiful twat, your reply puts you very much in Higgins category. 

Guest Orangesux
1 minute ago, Orangesux said:

Religion ain’t got Jack to do with this, you pitiful twat, your reply puts you very much in Higgins category. 

I’m imagining you have a blow up poster of K B & bang one out regularly to the beat of the drum.,

What a cock sucker, go back to the drawing board & write something suspenseful.,

if you struggle to pen anything meaningful, give me a shout, I’ll do my best to completely ignore you & laugh that you have been well & reeled in.

Love fishing 🎣 

Guest Orangesux
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What was your username when you got fucked over on here last time? Ereptile.

Clearly not a fan of Catholic’s!  ho hum.,

I've read some of your replies & subject matter, you have a weird fucked up mind which stimulates a modicum of interest.

I’ve decided not to target you for now as  clearly you would be a very easy victim.

Wait, wait, so please do not attempt to thank me, that would be embarrassing 

I just have a feeling we could be friends..

I'm kidding you know that..

By the way The word Nonce is in-fact a lexeme created for a single occasion to solve an immediate problem of communication.

So an area you struggle with on occasion  me thinks.

Guest Orangesux
26 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've no doubt you're up for a bit of an easy pink or a tight brown

Yes the old sexual connotation, that’s good,  chalk one up for yourself 👍🏻 

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

10IAR not looking so good lately?

My ideal scenario would be for the season to be finished early and declared null and void. The fucking inbreds at Celtic still don't get their precious ten in a row, and the bigots at Sevco FC cry for the next 20 years about how unfair it all is.

A victory for all football fans everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Orangesux said:

Clearly not a fan of Catholic’s!  ho hum.,

I've read some of your replies & subject matter, you have a weird fucked up mind which stimulates a modicum of interest.

I’ve decided not to target you for now as  clearly you would be a very easy victim.

Wait, wait, so please do not attempt to thank me, that would be embarrassing 

I just have a feeling we could be friends..

I'm kidding you know that..

By the way The word Nonce is in-fact a lexeme created for a single occasion to solve an immediate problem of communication.

So an area you struggle with on occasion  me thinks.

You're so kind not to target me. Heaven knows what I would have done had you not been so forgiving. 

NONCE = Not Of Normal Criminal Element.

wanker.

Guest Orangesux

I’m a football fan first & foremost & wouldn’t begrudge Rangers making a challenge, with no competition for 10 years it was becoming dull.

If everything in life was a complete monopolisation we would all be shopping at Amazon Prime 

Wait a second🤔

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My ideal scenario would be for the season to be finished early and declared null and void. The fucking inbreds at Celtic still don't get their precious ten in a row, and the bigots at Sevco FC cry for the next 20 years about how unfair it all is.

A victory for all football fans everywhere.

An added bonus would see Hearts denied promotion. Inject those salty tears straight into my veins.