CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slippery disgusting HMRC!!

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pen has a son and a daughter on here SHC. That kind of personal abuse, to a woman, is unacceptable. Imagine what her kids must think reading that? You fucking graceless idiot.

Have you read the URL of this website? It does not exacltly attract civilized behaviour.

1 minute ago, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

Have you read the URL of this website? It does not exacltly attract civilized behaviour.

There are certain members that you should never vindictively abuse the way you have tonight. Unwritten rules. Perhaps the site is too nuanced for you, but an apology is in order and appropriate.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There are certain members that you should never vindictively abuse the way you have tonight. Unwritten rules. Perhaps the site is too nuanced for you, but an apology is in order and appropriate.

I doub't it, not unless someone wants to try beat it out of me. Talk about dead relatives and you get what fucking comes after

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Civilised spelt with a "z" are you a yank?

I was lazy and forgot the technology speaks yank.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re not long for this place.

And just who the fuck are you to say? Im sure i'll come and go as i please. I would put money on the fact that im too much of a cunt for a little cuntlette like you! 😂

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's frank.

I have read about thise frank, and see some silly video of some cunt with a wig dancing with a "bucket O cunts" wtf?

Just now, SlipperyHorribleCunt said:

I have read about thise frank, and see some silly video of some cunt with a wig dancing with a "bucket O cunts" wtf?

This# for all you spell checking cunts.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My guess is that you have failed to hedge your bets and run up a huge pile of debt and have spent your life hoping for the big windfall from your parents death and have found out that you will have 25p left over. You have then come squealing on here hoping for a hug and a shoulder to cry on. Face it you are a failure.

You should have mentioned that you’ve got a bigger cock than him. I guess you forgot.

• Like 1