CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey

Jiggerycock

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As I've said before, if you suspect your kid might be a wrong'un, buy him an air rifle and a Swiss Army knife for his 11th birthday. If he's shown no interest in a month and seems more interested in 'Love Island' and Rylan Clark's Twitter account... take the little freak out into the back garden and set fire to him.

Eric. You know I mix in high circles. I took the liberty of forwarding this post to some of my high-brow associates who have expressed an interest in employing you. PM me your address and a brief cv. A highly rewarding fiscal package could be in your future. Probably.

On 17/07/2021 at 18:19, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eric. You know I mix in high circles. I took the liberty of forwarding this post to some of my high-brow associates who have expressed an interest in employing you. PM me your address and a brief cv. A highly rewarding fiscal package could be in your future. Probably.

Much appreciated. Sorry for the late reply. I spent the weekend off-roading with Penelope Keith and Tinchy Stryder.