CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Desmond Swayne MP

Wolfie

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh really. Get ready for a whole  list of people I am “not nominating as a cunt”. Do your job Mr Roops for fucks sake.

Had site rules not prohibited everyone from nominating each other, you would unquestionably be somewhere near the 'most nominated wankers' top-spot. Still, there must be someone or something you actually like or advocate. Now, let me think... what about Israel's continued genocide in Palestine, for example?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Had site rules not prohibited everyone from nominating each other, you would unquestionably be somewhere near the 'most nominated wankers' top-spot. Still, there must be someone or something you actually like or advocate. Now, let me think... what about Israel's continued genocide in Palestine, for example?

You've got to assume that The Judge's ancestors were probably Crypto-Jewish collaborators who probably shopped their own relatives to the Gestapo. It's the only reason I can see that he doesn't empathise with a people that are being displaced and ethnically cleansed like his own tribe were during the war.

Or maybe he's just a total fucking cunt who needs a bullet placed between his ears to rid the planet of a fucking nasty piece of work.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've got to assume

That's your problem, you assume too much, about anything and everyone.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or maybe he's just a total fucking cunt who needs a bullet placed between his ears to rid the planet of a fucking nasty piece of work.

The real conundrum is, how you managed to avoid that bullet all these years?