CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Desmond Swayne MP

Wolfie

Just when I'm feeling pushed by the media into believing Desmond Swayne MP is a member of the anti-vaxxer loony bin network, the former British Army tank commander, while clearly not an anti-vaxxer and someone more interested in the welfare of his country, once again goes against the mill of public opinon to speak some sense in the House of Commons.

This is a man who is compromising his career to stand up against his own leadership, the medical industry, and public authority health agencies – describing the latter as 'Stalinistic' while emphasising the need to allow the economy to recover.

Clearly, I am not nominating him as a cunt. Should anyone think otherwise, I'd like to know why – so your feedback on whether you agree with what he says below is most welcome.

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just when I'm feeling pushed by the media into believing Desmond Swayne MP is a member of the anti-vaxxer loony bin network, the former British Army tank commander, while clearly not an anti-vaxxer and someone more interested in the welfare of his country, once again goes against the mill of public opinon to speak some sense in the House of Commons.

This is a man who is compromising his career to stand up against his own leadership, the medical industry, and public authority health agencies – describing the latter as 'Stalinistic' while emphasising the need to allow the economy to recover.

Clearly, I am not nominating him as a cunt. Should anyone think otherwise, I'd like to know why – so your feedback on whether you agree with what he says below is most welcome.

My only issue with him is that he looks and sounds exactly like Harry Enfield doing a middle aged version of Tory Boy.

• Like 1

This is all very well but if I need medical treatment for any reason I would be very fucking pissed off if I was told "there's no room at the inn" because the beds are disproportionately filled with loony anti-vaxers.

In my opinion, we ought to continue the facility for old cunts in that we have old peoples homes, why not have old peoples hospitals too, so they're not cluttering up wards in regular hospitals for people who have still got some value and worth to offer to society. Ask yourself, is it really worth spending the same resources trying to keep an 80+ year old Covid sufferer alive so they can return home to eat soup and stroke their cat all day, rather than a 40 year old who drives an HGV for a living - introduce ageism to medical care!

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This is all very well but if I need medical treatment for any reason I would be very fucking pissed off if I was told "there's no room at the inn" because the beds are disproportionately filled with loony anti-vaxers.

In my opinion, we ought to continue the facility for old cunts in that we have old peoples homes, why not have old peoples hospitals too, so they're not cluttering up wards in regular hospitals for people who have still got some value and worth to offer to society. Ask yourself, is it really worth spending the same resources trying to keep an 80+ year old Covid sufferer alive so they can return home to eat soup and stroke their cat all day, rather than a 40 year old who drives an HGV for a living - introduce ageism to medical care!

Whilst I personally agree with the instillation of some sort of Logan's Run style protocol into the health care system, don't you think that you're the proverbial turkey voting for Christmas?

The next time you turn yellower than Ming's big toe and are up the hospital getting your ascites drained, you'd run the risk of them pulling the plug and slinging you out on the street. As you lie in the gutter puffing on a discarded dog end crying at the lack of human kindness shown to an old, curmudgeonly alcoholic, think of your above statement.

Good afternoon.

🦃

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The loony bin network are comprised of the people that media allows you to see, purposefully damaging valid argument by publishing the opinions of unqualified morons. Typically you will not see coverage given to the likes of the most cited man in German epidemiological history, well over 2000 active virologists who not only deny any restrictions are necessary, but who claim there is no evidence that this virus has ever passed the standard benchmarking test for proving the existence of an infectious disease (find an infected subject, remove matter, isolate and purify the virus, inject it elsewhere to determine similarities) and whose claims also refuse to validate some methods of modern epidemiology that complete RNA sequences with computer algorithms (confirmed with Covid). Besides, this is an awful amount of chaos for a virus with 99.7% survival rate and tells me that something else is happening, something hidden.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The most surprising thing here is you've managed to post a fairly coherent comment in the afternoon on any given day which falls between Christmas and the New Year.

Ironically, you make a valid point – especially as a number being admitted to general hospitals for something other than Covid are contracting it while under care. I'm sure @The Beast can shed some light on this.

23 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The loony bin network are comprised of the people that media allows you to see, purposefully damaging valid argument by publishing the opinions of unqualified morons. Typically you will not see coverage given to the likes of the most cited man in German epidemiological history, well over 2000 active virologists who not only deny any restrictions are necessary, but who claim there is no evidence that this virus has ever passed the standard benchmarking test for proving the existence of an infectious disease (find an infected subject, remove matter, isolate and purify the virus, inject it elsewhere to determine similarities) and whose claims also refuse to validate some methods of modern epidemiology that complete RNA sequences with computer algorithms (confirmed with Covid). Besides, this is an awful amount of chaos for a virus with 99.7% survival rate and tells me that something else is happening, something hidden.

There's a lot of data condensed here, PC. While I very much concur with your first sentence (and I don't doubt your desire to get your points across), please might it be possible to backup your claims with some links and stats from reputable sources? While I am more than willing to listen, please don't respond with 'you must have seen what I'm talking about', or 'it's been out there for months' – I like to see links with stats and evidence.

• Like 1

There are a number of allegedly libertarian minded Tories who are virulently against any further restrictions. The points that they make, including Swayne, are 100% valid and I am in total agreement.

However, when you look at the voting record of some of these MPs, you can see them for the hypocritical windbags that they undoubtedly are.

The majority of them voted in favour of the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill 2021, one of the most draconian pieces of legislation ever put forward by this nasty party of fucking cunts. Whilst Swayne didn't vote in favour of the bill, he did at least abstain which makes him alright in my book. The rest of the double standard cunts hiding behind a thin veneer of liberty can go fuck themselves.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There's a lot of data condensed here, PC. While I very much concur with your first sentence (and I don't doubt your desire to get your points across), please might it be possible to backup your claims with some links and stats from reputable sources? While I am more than willing to listen, please don't respond with 'you must have seen what I'm talking about', or 'it's been out there for months' – I like to see links with stats and evidence.

This is part of the problem. Are you talking about reputable media sources? There will be none, most of these voices have been reduced to platforms that are either bollocky or known for pumping unvalidated content, as per Google, Bing and Yahoo's delisting policies and search protocols surrounding Covid 'misinformation'. If however, you will accept qualified persons with proven backgrounds, but publishing on said bollocky platforms, I can provide many and will PM for your review. As for scientific papers, I can't produce what isnt there, all I can do is encourage access to scientific paper repositories and you can find that there is an absence of the required data, but this will only make sense if you can understand within a whole heap of data 'what is not said' as opposed to what is. This, for me, is a deeply tactical deception. I will also provide data from FOI requests that support claims about this virus by the 'tin foil hat' brigade.

Ive already been asked by @Decimus and @Stubby Pecker to provide this and have been working on it when I have spare time. Will arrive soonish, maybe a week or so.

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The most surprising thing here is you've managed to post a fairly coherent comment in the afternoon on any given day which falls between Christmas and the New Year.

Ironically, you make a valid point – especially as a number being admitted to general hospitals for something other than Covid are contracting it while under care. I'm sure @The Beast can shed some light on this.

The anti vaxxer line and those that use it are just tools. The overwhelming majority that use it never explain why the 5 to 6 million anti vaxxers have not been responsible for a mass outbreak of measles or mumps. Surely these nasty highly infectious diseases would be prevalent if we had this number of vaccine shy people. As any right minded cunt knows, the issue the overwhelming majority of the 5 to 6 million have is with these current injections and not the immunisation programme in the U.K. plc as a whole.

The A&E attendance numbers tend to reduce in the run up to Christmas, those with minor illnesses have something to be distracted with. Today was a busy day, but this is not uncommon as it is day 4 without GP surgeries being open. Plenty of older folk with the usual things related to chronic disease, failing health and frailty. A few Covid cases, but nobody unwell with it and more of a coincidental finding, as all who are admitted to a ward have a rapid nucleic acid test in the A&E to see if they are Covid positive/negative  so they can go to the appropriate ward, where irrespective of their status, will have a confirmatory PCR test. Still long waits for medical beds due to difficulty in discharging older people this time of year. 

One obvious thing about this Omicron strain is that it does not appear to be a biphasic illness like previous strains, which present with a self limiting viral illness for the first 7 days, then around day 8 a hypersensitivity reaction occurs in varying form, mild, moderate  or severe, resulting in a bilateral pneumonitis that is treated mistakenly like a bilateral organising pneumonia. The absence of this second stage should still be treated with caution for some time as it could be delayed, we don’t know for certain yet, but cunts in South Africa are not showing any untoward signs 6 weeks after initial infection. 

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

The anti vaxxer line and those that use it are just tools. The overwhelming majority that use it never explain why the 5 to 6 million anti vaxxers have not been responsible for a mass outbreak of measles or mumps. Surely these nasty highly infectious diseases would be prevalent if we had this number of vaccine shy people. As any right minded cunt knows, the issue the overwhelming majority of the 5 to 6 million have is with these current injections and not the immunisation programme in the U.K. plc as a whole.

The A&E attendance numbers tend to reduce in the run up to Christmas, those with minor illnesses have something to be distracted with. Today was a busy day, but this is not uncommon as it is day 4 without GP surgeries being open. Plenty of older folk with the usual things related to chronic disease, failing health and frailty. A few Covid cases, but nobody unwell with it and more of a coincidental finding, as all who are admitted to a ward have a rapid nucleic acid test in the A&E to see if they are Covid positive/negative  so they can go to the appropriate ward, where irrespective of their status, will have a confirmatory PCR test. Still long waits for medical beds due to difficulty in discharging older people this time of year. 

One obvious thing about this Omicron strain is that it does not appear to be a biphasic illness like previous strains, which present with a self limiting viral illness for the first 7 days, then around day 8 a hypersensitivity reaction occurs in varying form, mild, moderate  or severe, resulting in a bilateral pneumonitis that is treated mistakenly like a bilateral organising pneumonia. The absence of this second stage should still be treated with caution for some time as it could be delayed, we don’t know for certain yet, but cunts in South Africa are not showing any untoward signs 6 weeks after initial infection. 

Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing

Level: Laboratory Alert

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

Visit the FDA website for a list of authorized COVID-19 diagnostic methods. For a summary of the performance of FDA-authorized molecular methods with an FDA reference panel, visit this page.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

From Sky News, "PM says up to 90% of people in intensive care have not had a booster". Well, fuck off Boris you cunt, you aren't writing strap-lines for a DFS sale, you might as well say up to 100% because that includes every fucking percentage below a hundred. This headline actually reads to me as, "at least 10% of people in intensive care have had a booster".

On 28/12/2021 at 15:31, Parabolic Cunting said:

Fuck me, keep it short

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Bellendian Murphy are you ok? Have you had a breakdown? Or are you as I suspect a daft cunt? 

You fucking idiot. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Bellendian Murphy are you ok? Have you had a breakdown? Or are you as I suspect a daft cunt? 

You fucking idiot. 

I see what you have done there.. You have changed "Cillian"  for "Bellendian" . Top comedy reply

21 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

I see what you have done there.. You have changed "Cillian"  for "Bellendian" . Top comedy reply

Well why didn't you like my comment then? You have quoted yourself twice and not written a response, and have now quoted my response twice. Is that an attempt at comedy on your part, or are you simply confirming you are indeed a daft fucking cunt?

On 29/12/2021 at 14:22, Cunty BigBollox said:

From Sky News, "PM says up to 90% of people in intensive care have not had a booster". Well, fuck off Boris you cunt, you aren't writing strap-lines for a DFS sale, you might as well say up to 100% because that includes every fucking percentage below a hundred. This headline actually reads to me as, "at least 10% of people in intensive care have had a booster".

Next, he will be making it obligatory to get a booster to enter into intensive care. What a tosser.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You fucking idiot. 

19 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

19 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well why didn't you like my comment then? You have quoted yourself twice and not written a response, and have now quoted my response twice. Is that an attempt at comedy on your part, or are you simply confirming you are indeed a daft fucking cunt?

Alright lads? 

• Like 1

On 28/12/2021 at 20:57, Decimus said:

My only issue with him is that he looks and sounds exactly like Harry Enfield doing a middle aged version of Tory Boy.

It surely can’t be your only issue with him? I’m suspicious he’s had his hand in the till, or a penchant for tangerines and stockings like every other rotten Cunt in the party. But surely his record for advocating reducing local government funding must set your teeth on edge in Flexitimeland? I mean, business is business, right?

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10580/desmond_swayne/new_forest_west

Guest judgetwi
On 28/12/2021 at 12:20, Wolfie said:

Clearly, I am not nominating him as a cunt. 

Oh really. Get ready for a whole  list of people I am “not nominating as a cunt”. Do your job Mr Roops for fucks sake.