CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thandie (Thandiwe) Newton -THE CHOSEN ONE

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, cunt said:

Where the hell are these eastern European skinheads when Ukraine needs them, listening to fuckin' Lily Allen records, probably, the pussies.:D

The Ukraine government is handing out machine-guns like sweeties and providing televised instructions on how to make petrol bombs. This should liven up European football fixtures in the coming years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's ok, the Russians morale will be broken by the news that they've been chucked out of the Eurovision Song Contest.

Possible titles for Ukraine's entry

"Ballroom Blitz"

"What they gonna look like with chimneys on them"

"Dancing on the ceiling"

"Ashes to Ashes"

"Hotter than July"

"Help"

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The Ukraine government is handing out machine-guns like sweeties and providing televised instructions on how to make petrol bombs. This should liven up European football fixtures in the coming years.

The AK series of rifles were designed to be virtually indestructible and almost idiot proof. Clearly pointing them Willy Nilly as very dangerous but as long as we can keep the bullets flowing into the country I predict lots of dead Russians 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

providing televised instructions on how to make petrol bombs.

If they need the TV to learn that, then  it’s too late, they’re fucked. My Mum  taught me how to make Molatovs, pipe bombs and recommission WW2 Lugers before I could walk or shout ‘No surrender’.