CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thandie (Thandiwe) Newton -THE CHOSEN ONE

camberwell gypsy

Thandie, oops sorry Thandiwe as she wants to be known as, does a teary apologies to her brethren. She apologises for not being bleck enough, like her "momma", who apparently was blecker. 

The video is thought provoking as I'm now going to go on social medja and do a teary apology to all my Traveller tribe who still live in metal boxes on wheels to say sorry that unlike them my tribe decided to move into the 20th century by living in bricks and mortar, use toilets instead of shitting in holes, not fucking up the environment by leaving crap, not nicking bikes from the locale we pitch up in and fuck about in front of Lefty documentary makers like freaks in a Victorian freak show.

We will however, tarmac drives (got to earn money somehow), sell pegs door to door and read your fortune from a pound shop crystal ball.

Now, it's my grand son's third birthday today and I have the tribe descending on my gaff later so I've got to get the hedgehogs into the oven. 

• Like 1

I hadn't actually watched the video when I commented earlier, but I have now and I'm surprised that a black - even a washed out looking one like Newton - can't handle her drugs better than that. Also, while she certainly comes across as quite the cunt, she's still better than the other ginger fuckwit.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hadn't actually watched the video when I commented earlier, but I have now and I'm surprised that a black - even a washed out looking one like Newton - can't handle her drugs better than that. Also, while she certainly comes across as quite the cunt, she's still better than the other ginger fuckwit.

Even the bunch of cunts that are the BBC thought this Bellfield character was too much of a ginger tosspot to be in their gang. The cunt hasn't stopped fucking whingeing about it since.

I accept Thandie's apology, and I'm currently hiding in her loft waiting for her to get home to tell her. I've made a hole in the ceiling and will dangle my schlong through it in the middle of the night, whilst singing lady in red. 

What a beauty she was in RockNRolla...gone downhill a bit but I'd still go in bareback. 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Even the bunch of cunts that are the BBC thought this Bellfield character was too much of a ginger tosspot to be in their gang. The cunt hasn't stopped fucking whingeing about it since.

I've been watching him on YouTube lately BigBollock and he's a massive cunt but funny at times. A bit like you I guess. 

What do you think about the cost of living crisis then? Are you able to heat your home whilst drinking 17 Tennents Super a day, or do you heat the place with your Alchy farts/sharts?

Jesus H Christ, I don't know who's a bigger cunt, her or him.

She was pitiably ridiculous, he was just ridiculously unfunny.

Mind you, when it comes to defunding the BBC he was the go-to man, unlike our 'friend' Dickless, who screamed about it in several posts, while still actually paying his tv licence fee.

Doh!

Like I said, I don't know who's the bigger cunt, Bellend, Thandie or Dickless.

Shower of fuckin' cunts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He is a bit of a cunt but he does steam into those who deserve to be cunted. He fucking detests Katie Price so he's ok with me. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thandie, oops sorry Thandiwe as she wants to be known as, does a teary apologies to her brethren. She apologises for not being bleck enough, like her "momma", who apparently was blecker. 

The video is thought provoking as I'm now going to go on social medja and do a teary apology to all my Traveller tribe who still live in metal boxes on wheels to say sorry that unlike them my tribe decided to move into the 20th century by living in bricks and mortar, use toilets instead of shitting in holes, not fucking up the environment by leaving crap, not nicking bikes from the locale we pitch up in and fuck about in front of Lefty documentary makers like freaks in a Victorian freak show.

We will however, tarmac drives (got to earn money somehow), sell pegs door to door and read your fortune from a pound shop crystal ball.

Now, it's my grand son's third birthday today and I have the tribe descending on my gaff later so I've got to get the hedgehogs into the oven. 

Best nomination for ages. A genuine, textbook defined, utter utter cunt. 

I expect she'll be back soon, wailing and blubbering about how one of the white men who made her a millionaire 40 times over, once pinched her arse and winked at her in 1998 and how she's been coping with the resultant trauma ever since.

Come on Sickle Cell.. we need you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cunt said:

Unlike our 'friend' Dickless, who screamed about it in several posts, while still actually paying his tv licence fee.

Doh!

Like I said, I don't know who's the bigger cunt, Bellend, Thandie or Dickless.

Your obsession with me is becoming almost as strong as your one for shit.

Stop name dropping me every time you post, you scatmongering fucking freak.

I won't warn you again.

Is she saying that her mum is an ugly cunt because shes black? Fucking racist piece of shit. Was she in Crash? if that was her I'd have smashed the granny out of it,not now though,I'd shit on her face to darken the cunt up a bit.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Best nomination for ages. A genuine, textbook defined, utter utter cunt. 

I expect she'll be back soon, wailing and blubbering about how one of the white men who made her a millionaire 40 times over, once pinched her arse and winked at her in 1998 and how she's been coping with the resultant trauma ever since.

Come on Sickle Cell.. we need you.

Good job she's not Adele, as we'd have to put up with another album of fucking dross to describe her feelings. 

🎵Never mind, I'm not as black as yooooooo, I'll wish nothing else but to be as black as yoooooo.🎵

• Like 1

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good job she's not Adele, as we'd have to put up with another album of fucking dross to describe her feelings. 

Considering that Adele only dates black men, the 'woe is me, all men are bastards' lyrics will be a thing of the past. The stupid, woke fat bitch wouldn't dare criticise any of the men she makes herself available to.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1