CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If Some Cunt Is Nominating Toothbrushes, Them Im Nominating "Washing Baskets"

Cillian Murphy

5 hours ago, Arnold said:

I've had his argument with Mrs A in the past.  When I was at primary school we had school dinners at dinner time, some time between 12 and 1pm. Indeed, we were supervised by dinner ladies. At senior school, my old Mum gave me dinner money on a Monday morning to buy dinner tickets when I got to school. Of course we were no longer supervised by dinner ladies but we ate at around the same time - dinner time.  I believe there was a TV comedy entitled 'Dinner Ladies'.  I never watched it so I don't know what time of the day they were dinner lady-ing, but I'll bet it was between 12 and 1.30pm. They even said it on The Sweeny.

Never in eleven years of primary and secondary education was the word lunch ever mentioned. Therefore, we have dinner at dinner time and tea at tea time.

I rest my case.

However, faithful to balancing an argument, cunts at colleges of further and higher education refer to the canteen as a refectory, so I suppose they must eat their dinner at lunch time.

It's now ten past twelve and I am fucking off for my dinner.

Only puffs and fairies have lunch in the middle of the day .. I come from a posh farming family and we always had dinner around noon.

• Like 1