CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

If Some Cunt Is Nominating Toothbrushes, Them Im Nominating "Washing Baskets"

Cillian Murphy

6 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

All these fucking washing baskets just sit around doing nothing

I'm not keen on the plastic ones. The edges catch your fingernails, but I don't mind the coiled Ali-Baba type that snakes hide in. I find it quite useful for putting dirty washing in.

On topic reply. Are you happy now Cillian?

Just now, Hammer of Cunts said:

Yeah, and if you put them in the basket with the washing, they'll shit on it. Little cunts.

You're onto something here, Cillian. Less babies and more baskets could solve a lot of the world's current problems. Overpopulation would plummet and personal hygiene would skyrocket. Terrorism would be a thing of the past - you can't brainwash a washing basket to fight for ISIS.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Cillian Murphy said:

All these fucking washing baskets just sit around doing nothing

Aren't they what you use to transport the ashes of the people you bore to death? Fucking crank.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, I'm a traditional breakfast - dinner - tea bloke. I suppose you call it supper in West Caister do you?, Punkape Mk II.

No, dinner, like every other man, woman and child south of the Trent. "Tea" is a well established northern term, and the last time I checked you were Norfolk born and bred. 

What the fuck are you playing at?

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kill yourself before either one of us finds you and feeds you through a woodchipper or your poor fucking family dowse you with petrol, you pig shit thick cunt

Stubby, I've tried intimidation with this one. It just gets grumpy and attempts sarcasm.

I've tried being nice, and it just talks about fences.

My conclusion is that it simply operates on an entirely different social spectrum than humanity - something akin to a slightly more intelligent parrot - and is therefore a waste of time to interact with in any way.