CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“I CAN’T BREATHE 2” (White Lives Matter)

King Billy

On 21/03/2022 at 21:53, Decimus said:

I can't wait to take my place at your side as best man now that Fatty is in a category A wing.

Have you ensured that there will be plenty of mung beans and knitted yoghurt for Bill fucking Stickers? If not I'd reconsider your catering plan. As soon as he's left the reception he'll find the nearest Wetherspoon's WiFi hotspot and accuse you of cultural appropriation over the rice and peas starter.

Can you imagine if Stickers had become an eco warrior? 

Standing by the waters edge, crying and singing 'Born Free', just before lobbing the freshwater turtle he's rescued from a zoo, into the sea.

I miss him.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They haven't got birth certificates or NI numbers

That’s why she flashes her untamed Yeti like  minge at the first sight of a camera. Just like a pack of well out of date  doner kebab meat at the barcode reader in Costco.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can you imagine if Stickers had become an eco warrior? 

Standing by the waters edge, crying and singing 'Born Free', just before lobbing the freshwater turtle he's just rescued from a zoo, into the sea.

I miss him.

The turtle would far more likely be made of vegan shite, and end up violently pushed back up Stickers’ arse with the full force of his boyfriends thrusting bellend. It shouldn’t have poked its head out into Bills ridiculous, organic, hand knitted hemp underpants in the first place really.

On 20/03/2022 at 08:09, Eddie said:

Bill you racist old cunt,

I’m 23 Ed on my next birthday. Can you imagine how much the insurance is on my imaginary M4? (especially with 14 drink drive convictions and an expired provisional licence). So a little less of this unwarranted hate speech in my direction would be appreciated. It’s not the sort of behaviour I’d expect from a semi educated darkie whom I consider a true friend.

• Like 2

On 21/03/2022 at 21:53, Decimus said:

I can't wait to take my place at your side as best man now that Fatty is in a category A wing.

Have you ensured that there will be plenty of mung beans and knitted yoghurt for Bill fucking Stickers? If not I'd reconsider your catering plan. As soon as he's left the reception he'll find the nearest Wetherspoon's WiFi hotspot and accuse you of cultural appropriation over the rice and peas starter.

Never mind that shite, I can’t wait for the stag do. Off to the Congo for a week long bender on hallucinogenic mushrooms with Eddie’s tribe followed by a hunt for Mokele-mbembe