CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“I CAN’T BREATHE 2” (White Lives Matter)

King Billy

The worldwide anger over the death of violent career criminal George Floyd, which has been dishonestly and frankly disgracefully used by the leftoid race warriors across the globe, with the enormously powerful assistance of the lying, corrupt and hopefully soon to be held to account fakestream media, sparked months of protests across the US and many other countries. 3 billion dollars of damage was caused in Democrat cities all over America and 50 people or more were killed during these ‘peaceful protests’. Black Lives Matter was suddenly the most heard 3 words on TV and across social media. Anyone who didn’t shout out their support for BLM while subordinately ‘taking the knee’ was branded a hateful racist, unfit to belong in civilised society. The cops who arrested this fucking beast and imo correctly dispatched him to the afterlife were duly scapegoated and incorrectly imo jailed for life. Coincidentally, this farcical drama and the whipping up of enormous racial unrest and division happened to occur in the run up to the presidential election. Job done.

There’s a 17 minute video on YouTube titled  ‘Police take a man’s life over a blood test’

Joe Public U.K.  is the channel.

The total absence of any news coverage of this incident speaks for itself imo. It’s almost like a negative photo image of the George Floyd video, white victim, black cops mostly. Except the deceased victim 38 yr old Edward Bronstein wasn’t violent, wasn’t resisting the cops and most importantly he was WHITE. 
Two remarkably similar incidents, same outcome for the arrested person but one is deemed not even worth a mention by the fraudsters who pretend to be journalists in the 21st century clown world which is turning more and more to shit every fucking day that passes.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

George Floyd was a massive fucking cunt.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The worldwide anger over the death of violent career criminal George Floyd, which has been dishonestly and frankly disgracefully used by the leftoid race warriors across the globe, with the enormously powerful assistance of the lying, corrupt and hopefully soon to be held to account fakestream media, sparked months of protests across the US and many other countries. 3 billion dollars of damage was caused in Democrat cities all over America and 50 people or more were killed during these ‘peaceful protests’. Black Lives Matter was suddenly the most heard 3 words on TV and across social media. Anyone who didn’t shout out their support for BLM while subordinately ‘taking the knee’ was branded a hateful racist, unfit to belong in civilised society. The cops who arrested this fucking beast and imo correctly dispatched him to the afterlife were duly scapegoated and incorrectly imo jailed for life. Coincidentally, this farcical drama and the whipping up of enormous racial unrest and division happened to occur in the run up to the presidential election. Job done.

There’s a 17 minute video on YouTube titled  ‘Police take a man’s life over a blood test’

The total absence of any news coverage of this incident speaks for itself imo. It’s almost like a negative photo image of the George Floyd video, white victim, black cops mostly. Except the deceased victim 38 yr old Edward Bronstein wasn’t violent, wasn’t resisting the cops and most importantly he was WHITE. 
Two remarkably similar incidents, same outcome for the arrested person but one is deemed not even worth a mention by the fraudsters who pretend to be journalists in the 21st century clown world which is turning more and more to shit every fucking day that passes.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

Billy, put the Jamesons down and step away from the bottle. 

• Like 1

What the fuck? He goes deathly quiet after telling them he can't breathe and when he doesn't respond afterwards they just sit him up after a few minutes of kneeling around him looking confused and shine a light in his eyes. It takes them a full ten minutes of fucking around from when he goes quiet to when they start trying CPR - the rest of the time they just occasionally check for a pulse.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What the fuck? He goes deathly quiet after telling them he can't breathe and when he doesn't respond afterwards they just sit him up after a few minutes of kneeling around him looking confused and shine a light in his eyes. It takes them a full ten minutes of fucking around from when he goes quiet to when they start trying CPR - the rest of the time they just occasionally check for a pulse.

For three or four days now the self flagellating MSM and the usual assortment of guest commentators have been faking outrage over a 15 year old black girl being strip searched by 2 female old bill at a school in Hackney. ‘Damaged for the rest of her life’ and other similar nonsense being the consensus from all these head nodding, grim faced arseholes. This shite has to fucking stop immediately before it’s too late.

Turns out the 'medical professional' has just been trained to obtain blood samples and didn't have a fucking clue about it being easier to obtain a sample of blood if it's still flowing around the body from the pressure of a beating heart. What a fucking incompetent bunch of stupid cunts.

I bet Bronstein was a Trump voting Republican as well, hence no press coverage.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

For three or four days now the self flagellating MSM and the usual assortment of guest commentators have been faking outrage over a 15 year old black girl being strip searched by 2 female old bill at a school in Hackney. ‘Damaged for the rest of her life’ and other similar nonsense being the consensus from all these head nodding, grim faced arseholes. This shite has to fucking stop immediately before it’s too late.

Bill you racist old cunt, if your 15 year old daughter was strip searched naked, had to bend over and spread her checks and cough, whilst on her period I think you might be a little upset….

• Like 3

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

WHITE LIVES MATTER

George Floyd was a massive fucking cunt.

The usual caveats apply...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not.

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bill you racist old cunt, if your 15 year old daughter was strip searched naked, had to bend over and spread her checks and cough, whilst on her period I think you might be a little upset….

The officers were disappointed not to find the cannabis they suspected had been secreted up there. On the plus side, they did find a pair of stolen trainers, a machete, and a KFC Mega Bucket.

• Like 3

On 20/03/2022 at 09:17, Mrs Roops said:

The usual caveats apply...

Killer response from the most boring and nauseatingly repetitive moderator/thicko ever. At least you’re 100% predictable with the quality of shite you fling back. I’ll give you that. That’s about all I’d give you though. 😘

• Like 1

On 20/03/2022 at 08:09, Eddie said:

I would indeed Ed. In fact I might even have to give some serious thought about whether or not to stop doing it every time she was disobedient to me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill I would like to remind you that we are engaged to be married, please be respectful. 

Sorry Ed. I completely forgot you two were betrothed.

Can I just ask you though Eddie….. What was it that first attracted you to the absolutely insufferable, egomaniacal, insanely deranged, klunge flasher Mrs Roops?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill I would like to remind you that we are engaged to be married, please be respectful. 

Is it legal for Welsh women to have 2 husbands? I suppose it doesn't really matter. They haven't got birth certificates or NI numbers or anything so who gives a fuck. Will you be 'nesting' and taking turns with Mr Roops #1 to scuttle her?

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

I can't wait to take my place at your side as best man now that Fatty is in a category A wing.

Have you ensured that there will be plenty of mung beans and knitted yoghurt for Bill fucking Stickers? If not I'd reconsider your catering plan. As soon as he's left the reception he'll find the nearest Wetherspoon's WiFi hotspot and accuse you of cultural appropriation over the rice and peas starter.

• Like 2