CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cannibalism Anyone ?

Jake The Muss

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

If you get a ginger growler hair in the post, then move home.

I don’t have a letterbox in my armour plated 8” steel front door, which can withstand RPGs and heavy artillery. The postman pops my mail through the kitchen window which doesn’t close properly. I think the wooden frame’s swollen. Probably climate change.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I don’t have a letterbox in my armour plated 8” steel front door, which can withstand RPGs and heavy artillery. The postman pops my mail through the kitchen window which doesn’t close properly. I think the wooden frame’s swollen. Probably climate change.

100% clunte change, i noticed today in my kitchen that it was fluctuating one or two degrees more than yesterday....that's clunte change as well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

100% clunte change, i noticed today in my kitchen that it was fluctuating one or two degrees more than yesterday....that's clunte change as well.

This time next year all the Polar bears will have melted and the igloos will all be puddles. Climate change innit?

13 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

No more glacier mints for anyone..looks like Greta the great was right...wonder if she has had bumhole sex yet.

A definite yes imo. No one would risk seeing the fucking demonic little cunts face staring at them  if they were even considering ramming  one up its crusty unwashed front arse as a favour.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t fancy you. Many years ago, if I was between wives and you were lurking around in the pub car park at chucking out time, pretending you were unaware that your growler was winking at me, I might have felt a primal stirring downstairs and maybe even charitable enough to bend your dirty arse over the boot of my motor and do you a ‘once in a lifetime’ favour. Not nowadays though, I don’t do favours for sad, frustrated old has beens. Sorry luv. Try Wayne Rooney. He used to be a ginger like you before his hair fell out and then naturally grew back dark brown. I’m sure he’ll be really impressed when you tell him how clever you are (for about five hours).😘

14 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Be careful Bill, fatal attraction here. It has your email address and it's so clever that it can know everything about you just by that..remarkable feat from a truly inspiring intellectual genius...the mirror in her house is the only thing that loves her/him/it.

Imagine it?

’Deranged granny and self styled ‘moderator extraordinaire’ who recently claimed to be ‘too clever for Mensa’, accused of trolling notorious ‘Sid Slackjaw Gang’ member King Billy. 

14 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

If you get a ginger growler hair in the post, then move home.

Dunna fret guys, you'll get over the trauma. How about I send you a tube of salve to rub on each other's burnt bottoms?

Imagine it?

’Deranged granny and self styled ‘moderator extraordinaire’ who recently claimed to be ‘too clever for Mensa’, accused of trolling notorious ‘Sid Slackjaw Gang’ member King Billy. 

Looking at some of the Mensa people I would guess that it is fairly easy to be too clever for Mensa.

On 06/08/2022 at 09:31, Mrs Roops said:

Dunna fret guys, you'll get over the trauma. How about I send you a tube of salve to rub on each other's burnt bottoms?

I smell a rat here. Before I rub it on my burnt bottom (or Fends for that matter) I’ll be peeling off the ‘Mrs Roops Burnt Bottom Salve’ label. My guess is there will be a Pfizer ‘Covid 19 booster cream’ label underneath.

Fuck off.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I smell a rat here. Before I rub it on my burnt bottom (or Fends for that matter) I’ll be peeling off the ‘Mrs Roops Burnt Bottom Salve’ label. My guess is there will be a Pfizer ‘Covid 19 booster cream’ label underneath.

Fuck off.

Damn, rumbled. You'll find the smoothing balm is manufactured by Novavax, which as you know, is fully endorsed by you. Try to avoid finger slippage as you embrace the intimacy of your newly-found bromance. Cue the music!