CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cannibalism Anyone ?

Jake The Muss

Cannibalism was a recent topic in an article from the New York Times...oh dear, can't we at least get used to eating tarantulas first, i think this is a very dangerous game, would if you eat someone who was a genetic retard. Would that effect you in the long term ?

Where's Charlton Heston when you need him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/23/style/cannibalism-tv-shows-movies-books.html

@Old Chap Raasclaat. I’ve just got off the train in Liverpool. Gay pride…I had no idea. I’m surrounded by half-dressed homorectumals and vadgitarians banging drums. I’m wearing a pale pink Aquasctum polo shirt and Bass Weejuns, the soles of which are unsuited to pavements full of oddly gelatinous shit. I’m sliding everywhere. Any advice?

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Old Chap Raasclaat. I’ve just got off the train in Liverpool. Gay pride…I had no idea. I’m surrounded by half-dressed homorectumals and vadgitarians banging drums. I’m wearing a pale pink Aquasctum polo shirt and Bass Weejuns, the soles of which are unsuited to pavements full of oddly gelatinous shit. I’m sliding everywhere. Any advice?

Yeah,don't swallow

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don't drop anything, or at the very least, don't fucking bend over to pick it up. Unless you happen to drop one of your two claw hammers that you were about to use on anyone displaying a rainbow.

45 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A fine time for the Cuntman to get his arse up here, tooled up. An M60 at the end of Church St? I’ll get the ale in.

"We're sorry we couldn't bring you tonight's scheduled episode of 'Bastard Squad', but at least we got the mad coon with the gun eh?.."

• Like 1

On 30/07/2022 at 12:59, Eric Cuntman said:

This will be the latest thing that the British police turn a blind eye to in the name of multiculturalism. 

Maybe they have been doing that for a while Eric, i remember some stories floating around about Savile eating human flesh...i wouldn't put anything past that sick fucking cunt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Maybe they have been doing that for a while Eric, i remember some stories floating around about Savile eating human flesh...i wouldn't put anything past that sick fucking cunt.

I think he found necrophilia dead boring

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was probably muff diving a dead toddler and a flap fell off.

Ive been a muff diver for many a year 

I spent all my money on muff diving gear 

The goggles, the snorkel, the muff diving tank 

When I’m not out muff diving I’m in the wardrobe having a wank.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Ive been a muff diver for many a year 

I spent all my money on muff diving gear 

The goggles, the snorkel, the muff diving tank 

When I’m not out muff diving I’m in the wardrobe having a wank.

That's genuinely spooky. I had a friend who people suspected was into swinging and cuck shit. The running joke, started by his brother, was that his missus fucked strangers in their bed while he hid in the wardrobe wanking himself off wearing diving goggles and wellies.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's genuinely spooky. I had a friend who people suspected was into swinging and cuck shit. The running joke, started by his brother, was that his missus fucked strangers in their bed while he hid in the wardrobe wanking himself off wearing diving goggles and wellies.

Have you watched ‘Sex lives of the Potato Men’ with Johnny Vegas and McKenzie Crook Eric? Fucking quality.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'a friend'? Yes, of course you did.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have you watched ‘Sex lives of the Potato Men’ with Johnny Vegas and McKenzie Crook Eric? Fucking quality.

Of course. 

"I wish I could unscrew me cock, then I could get it sucked at both ends."

i got the DVD for 99p. Was it nominated for any academy awards?

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course. 

"I wish I could unscrew me cock, then I could get it sucked at both ends."

i got the DVD for 99p. Was it nominated for any academy awards?

‘Stand on a chair Nan. Put it in your mouth Nan. This family’s been very good to you Ferris’

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

“I wish I could unscrew me cock, then I could get it sucked at both ends."

“I was hoping for something that smells more like a proper fanny. What would you recommend mate?”

”Try a real fucking fanny then”

”Right you are then. Thanks ever so much. Ta ra now.”

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 30/07/2022 at 12:50, Jake The Muss said:

Cannibalism was a recent topic in an article from the New York Times...oh dear, can't we at least get used to eating tarantulas first, i think this is a very dangerous game, would if you eat someone who was a genetic retard. Would that effect you in the long term ?

Where's Charlton Heston when you need him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/23/style/cannibalism-tv-shows-movies-books.html

NY Times articles in recent years suggest they have been taken over by cum guzzling sycophantic artsy scum who'd love it if we were all taking bites out of one another's limbs.