CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turning off the life support machine

Cuntybaws

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The piss on the toilet seat and the skid marks on the sheets in the Kingsize bed were already there when I moved up to the penthouse suite last time. Eric may be able to throw a bit more light on the matter Wolfie, but tbh I’ve left you a present in the fridge. It was still steaming when I put it there freshly squeezed out yesterday , while I was on the throne reading Mrs Roops latest attempts at debunking my meticulously researched scientific findings I’d posted the day before.

Are you sure this wasn't Frank, when he briefly hit the top of the leaderboard after submitting several meaningless one-liners loosely based on my alleged alpaca farm?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

I find myself worrying about the state that King Billy has got himself into, he too is made out of wood save for the hardest part of him which are the false teeth he had fitted in Budapest .. I honestly think that his wooden parts are even softer than Wolfie .. pure balsa.

It’s not difficult to know what the ‘hardest part of you’ is when you’re sat at home on your own every night (because you have no children or family), flicking through the pages of a 1950s British Rail timetable, huge cock in hand, while gangs of local teenagers are lobbing bricks through your window shouting “Fucking tranny freak! Pull your bloomers back up.”

Fuck off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you sure this wasn't Frank, when he briefly hit the top of the leaderboard after submitting several meaningless one-liners loosely based on my alleged alpaca farm?

Franks extremely rare and very short lived visits to the penthouse are always followed by a Rentokil forensic deep clean, 48hr anti AIDS  fumigation and a court order banning him from approaching the premises for at least 2 years.