CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turning off the life support machine

Cuntybaws

Not naming any actual names here, what with the site rules and all, but sometimes nature excels itself when it comes to weeding out the stupid. At the risk of sounding heartless, a Darwin Award is all the more merited when the plug gets pulled before the cunt in question has had a chance to breed more stupid cunts.

It might be some consolation to the family that the world record for “the blackout game” is now well and truly in the bag.

• Like 5

Oh dear, not a single bite? I'd half-hoped for some civilised debate about the dilemma faced by parents trawling their way through the Courts system (at the taxpayers' expense) in a desperate attempt to slightly prolong the inevitable - not that I don't understand why they're doing it.

Then, of course, after a few posts we could get back to the business of calling each other virgins, blaming everything on Covid jabs, and posting tasteless memes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF7tZfe1bAVSKMLAxO9Lx

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh dear, not a single bite? I'd half-hoped for some civilised debate about the dilemma faced by parents trawling their way through the Courts system (at the taxpayers' expense) in a desperate attempt to slightly prolong the inevitable - not that I don't understand why they're doing it.

Then, of course, after a few posts we could get back to the business of calling each other virgins, blaming everything on Covid jabs, and posting tasteless memes.

This cunt is indulging in a very dangerous activity, here. He could’ve had that hot pan over. Irresponsible idiot, leaving the handle sticking out like that. Is this how that kid ended up in a coma?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

How embarrassing. Pissing yourself like that. No wonder he’s red in the face. And arms. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

aahNot naming any actual names here, what with the site rules and all, but sometimes nature excels itself when it comes to weeding out the stupid. At the risk of sounding heartless, a Darwin Award is all the more merited when the plug gets pulled before the cunt in question has had a chance to breed more stupid cunts.

It might be some consolation to the family that the world record for “the blackout game” is now well and truly in the bag.

Aahh, at long last, a return to the CC that I remember with fondness. What a sad, sick cunt you really are. Have a 'like'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't they fucking realise that it's 45pence a day just for the standing charge before that life support thingy even draws any power. Greta will not be pleased.

Drew, if you were on life support, I'm sure you would want someone to 'fight for you'.  It certainly wouldn't be me though, you absolute cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not naming any actual names here, what with the site rules and all, but sometimes nature excels itself when it comes to weeding out the stupid. At the risk of sounding heartless, a Darwin Award is all the more merited when the plug gets pulled before the cunt in question has had a chance to breed more stupid cunts.

Thick little cunt. Hope he can hear he's about to die.

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There were at least two in the USA and one in Italy before him .. its not even a new "game" that television presenter from Paignton about 20 tears ago (orange in his gob) was trying something similar.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Drew, if you were on life support, I'm sure you would want someone to 'fight for you'.  It certainly wouldn't be me though, you absolute cunt.

Yes you fucking would, we're all using Froggy EDF electricity in my neck of the woods. You don't have a choice, you cunt. La vie.

I'm afraid to say the mother in this case has used up any sympathy deserving of such a situation. 

These legal wranglings do nothing to help her Darwin Award winning child. They do, however, get much publicity that will inevitably lead to her being paid a large sum to recount her woes to a Sunday rag.

I suppose her futile efforts also help to assuage the guilt she must feel for allowing her child to get into that position in the first place, most likely through lack of parental oversight. Never mind that it's costing us a small fortune.

The latest wheeze to delay the inevitable is to move the child to a hospice, as the relationship with the hospital has broken down (because the hospital want to do the best for her child, whilst she's a stupid cunt that's prolonging the agony). Never mind that there's a good chance he'd snuff it on route or that it would be massively expensive. 

The parents have argued that he should be allowed to die at the time God chooses. In which case, turn off the power supply and see how long it takes for God to make up his mind. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm afraid to say the mother in this case has used up any sympathy deserving of such a situation. 

These legal wranglings do nothing to help her Darwin Award winning child. They do, however, get much publicity that will inevitably lead to her being paid a large sum to recount her woes to a Sunday rag.

I suppose her futile efforts also help to assuage the guilt she must feel for allowing her child to get into that position in the first place, mostly likely through lack of parental oversight. Never mind that it's costing us a small fortune.

The latest wheeze to delay the inevitable is to move the child to a hospice, as the relationship with the hospital has broken down (because the hospital want to do the best for her child, whilst she's a stupid cunt that's prolonging the agony). Never mind that there's a good chance he'd snuff it on route or that it would be massively expensive. 

The parents have argued that he should be allowed to die at the time God chooses. In which case, turn off the power supply and see how long it takes for God to make up his mind. 

The real issue in these cases is the influence of soshull meeja .. 25 years ago they might have amounted to a few lines in a newspaper column .. one of the few to gain any publicity was some poor cunt caught up in the Hillsborough lot .. was his surname "Bland"? I think that he died in the end.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

There is a small chance of him having locked in syndrome where he could be aware of some things that are happening around him, but unlikely in this case as scans have been carried out.

Should have been scanning his brain for function long before he starved all 3 brain cells of oxygen.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Drew is already on life support- a dozen cans of kestrel super are required everyday or he'll start to shake uncontrollably, shit himself and die. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Goober said:

I suppose her futile efforts also help to assuage the guilt she must feel for allowing her child to get into that position in the first place, most likely through lack of parental oversight.

They have more tattoos and smaller IQs than I like to see, granted, but I certainly wouldn't go so far as to blame the parents for the initial incident. A 12-year old boy up in his room is hardly McCann-level parental abandonment.

3 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

The real issue in these cases is the influence of soshull meeja .. 25 years ago they might have amounted to a few lines in a newspaper column

Speaking of the McCanns, this is indeed another example of press obsession with "the story", generating a hellish positive feedback loop. The difference in this case is that once this one's dead you'll never hear another word about it, whereas - unless they turn up an actual corpse - Maddie's digitally-aged image will continue to be rolled out at periodic intervals for the next fifty years or so, accompanied by headlines like "Maddie, phwoar, she's legal now!", "Should Maddie get a hysterectomy?", and "What Maddie would look like with liver spots and a blue rinse".

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

So did he win the challenge or not?

Lol. Looks like all he's all out of challenges RK, but still in line for male of the year.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why the fuck did he do it in the kitchen? 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

My old man thought I was a 'divvy Cunt' because I drew pictures to make extra cash whilst studying and suggested I would get what I deserved in life (nothing) if I wanted to live like Gordon Comstock. He once travelled 300 miles to tell my cousin he was a bellend for choosing to marry a girl with a boy's name (Charlie).

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They have more tattoos and smaller IQs than I like to see, granted, but I certainly wouldn't go so far as to blame the parents for the initial incident. A 12-year old boy up in his room is hardly McCann-level parental abandonment.

Speaking of the McCanns, this is indeed another example of press obsession with "the story", generating a hellish positive feedback loop. The difference in this case is that once this one's dead you'll never hear another word about it, whereas - unless they turn up an actual corpse - Maddie's digitally-aged image will continue to be rolled out at periodic intervals for the next fifty years or so, accompanied by headlines like "Maddie, phwoar, she's legal now!", "Should Maddie get a hysterectomy?", and "What Maddie would look like with liver spots and a blue rinse".

Followed by "What Maddie would look like when she is 98,  dead, and in Frank's freezer"

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I am just wondering what the headlines might be like if she is dug up in 2322?