CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Memo to Matt Hancock

King Billy

On 13/03/2023 at 22:14, King Billy said:

YouTube channel Peak Prosperity

Video title….Midazolam Murders………

This cunt Hancock (and many others) need to be held to account for their actions and then swing on the gallows. What do you reckon?

I'm not convinced by the midazolam claims, although midazolam Matt has a certain ring to it. 

The reality, from what I saw, was a lack of aggressive and early antibiotic treatment, as would be the case in usual times of a person presenting with symptoms of a lower respiratory tract infection. Instead, a low level of care was assigned to many older people with comorbidities and anticipatory medicines, midazolam being one, were prescribed for when the end was imminent. 

Needless to say, I still want Hancock, Zahawi and Javid to have very slow painful deaths for being serial liars and fucking frauds.

And if I was only granted this wish for one, Zahawi would be it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Beast said:

I'm not convinced by the midazolam claims, although midazolam Matt has a certain ring to it. 

The reality, from what I saw, was a lack of aggressive and early antibiotic treatment, as would be the case in usual times of a person presenting with symptoms of a lower respiratory tract infection. Instead, a low level of care was assigned to many older people with comorbidities and anticipatory medicines, midazolam being one, were prescribed for when the end was imminent. 

Needless to say, I still want Hancock, Zahawi and Javid to have very slow painful deaths for being serial liars and fucking frauds.

And if I was only granted this wish for one, Zahawi would be it.

The 2 page article in the Daily Express this week, calling for the government to compensate the hundreds of thousands of British people who’ve suffered adversely from the mRNA vaccination experiment should be a wake up call to the millions of duped sheep who still believe that the government, the MSM, and the ‘scientific community’ acted in good faith, with the best interests of the public at heart, while little or nothing was known about the ‘deadly pandemic’. The Daily Express like every other MSM propaganda rag and broadcast channel accepted enormous sums of money from our government to initially terrify the public about the dangers  of Covid 19, then ignore anyone (no matter how qualified they were to do so) who questioned their lies, and finally coerce their readers into taking an experimental, untested product which they claimed was ‘totally safe and totally effective’ (claims which have both now been found to be false). Almost everything from day one about the Covid 19 ‘plandemic’ which I’ve called out and big brain cunts like The Vulcan ridiculed are being exposed as factual, and the U turns which the MSM are now attempting to perform as if they were in the right side of the narrative all along simply reinforce the blindingly obvious truth that these cunts have no shame, no moral compass and deserve what’s coming to them when enough people eventually wake up to the truth and string every last one of the cunts up from the nearest lamp post.