CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would bring a big Tesla coil and see if I could make your head spin round like Linda Blair.

The Exorcist frightened me for ages when it came out. Not her head spinning round but waking up every morning in my bedroom with millions of flies.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The ‘Scary Movie’ spoof scene with James Woods getting turned on when she sticks out her foot long black tongue. 

James Woods, absolute hero. One of only a handful of A list actors with the bollocks to call out the rest of the woke Hollywood kidfuckers and Harvey Weinstein enabling social justice warrior wankers, knowing full well that he would be ostracised and cancelled by the pervert puppet masters who pay millions to lubricate the eager throats of De Niro, Pacino, De’Caprio etc with every last drop they can wring out of their rancid foreskinless microknobs.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

James Woods, absolute hero. One of only a handful of A list actors with the bollocks to call out the rest of the woke Hollywood kidfuckers and Harvey Weinstein enabling social justice warrior wankers, knowing full well that he would be ostracised and cancelled by the pervert puppet masters who pay millions to lubricate the eager throats of De Niro, Pacino, De’Caprio etc with every last drop they can wring out of their rancid foreskinless microknobs.

A better actor than any of those cunts. Same as Mel Gibson, supremely talented actor and director. Forced to gamble his own money to make decent films because at the time, the Hollywood jew mafia were only interested in financing films with Adam Sandler meant for spastics to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A better actor than any of those cunts. Same as Mel Gibson, supremely talented actor and director. Forced to gamble his own money to make decent films because at the time, the Hollywood jew mafia were only interested in financing films with Adam Sandler meant for spastics to watch.

Gibson has been in some good films, and I think of him as an older Tom Cruise: hugely successful but somewhat blighted by type-casting, by playing an action hero or individual of similar character almost all of the time – and an absolute difficult fucking cunt in reality.

But the difference is he hates the English with a passion. There's Gallipoli, in which the British (English) military commanders' characters are all worthy of far more hatred than the Turkish enemy itself; The Patriot, in which a mostly shirtless and self-absorbed Mel plays an American frontiersman who takes on the entire British Army, each surprisingly well-spoken English redcoat more evil & sadistic than the last; and his pièce de résistance: Bravecunt, in which he bends the facts of history to paint every Englishman as either demonic, villainous or gay for almost two hours non-stop. And, while he shaggs his way to an early disembowelment, he clearly omits that the real William Wallace was a short, fat, warty, stumpy 5"6 of a man, much like @Carl Sway – so he couldn't have pulled a fucking pint, let alone Princess Isabella of France & Murron McHornyflaps.

What a self-aggrandising wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Gibson has been in some good films, and I think of him as an older Tom Cruise: hugely successful but somewhat blighted by type-casting, by playing an action hero or individual of similar character almost all of the time – and an absolute difficult fucking cunt in reality.

But the difference is he hates the English with a passion. There's Gallipoli, in which the British (English) military commanders' characters are all worthy of far more hatred than the Turkish enemy itself; The Patriot, in which a mostly shirtless and self-absorbed Mel plays an American frontiersman who takes on the entire British Army, each surprisingly well-spoken English redcoat more evil & sadistic than the last; and his pièce de résistance: Bravecunt, in which he bends the facts of history to paint every Englishman as either demonic, villainous or gay for almost two hours non-stop. And, while he shaggs his way to an early disembowelment, he clearly omits that the real William Wallace was a short, fat, warty, stumpy 5"6 of a man, much like @Carl Sway – so he couldn't have pulled a fucking pint, let alone Princess Isabella of France & Murron McHornyflaps.

What a self-aggrandising wanker.

I couldn’t give a fuck if he hates the English. He’s fucking right. We’ve become a nation of simpering fucking weaklings that capitulate to hostile invaders and don’t have the guts to defend our way of life against a swelling tide of subhuman filth that have gained strength through our weakness. 
 Afghan boys are taught to fight and survive. English boys are being taught to bum each other and pretend to be girls.

Fuck the English. There aren’t enough real ones left to fill one of the football stadiums that we were stupid enough to sell to a sharia caliphate. I’d rather be a fucking paki.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’d rather be a fucking paki.

When I read this last night I was so horrified that I logged out and had a very disturbed nights sleep Eric. I was quite drunk tbh. In fact I must have been fucking ruined as I seem to have read the 4th and 5th words in the wrong order. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

When I read this last night I was so horrified that I logged out and had a very disturbed nights sleep Eric. I was quite drunk tbh. In fact I must have been fucking ruined as I seem to have read the 4th and 5th words in the wrong order. 

The really disturbing thing, is that I was sober when I wrote it.