CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This fuckin'  wankstain is reportedly worth over $100m, all from posting his inane, moneytized drivel on YouTube, it's forever popping-up any time I want to watch a music video, or outtakes from the film Juno.

Some of his brain-dead nonsense apparently gets above 50M views.

I know Yanks are thick cunts, but 50M viewers plus for the shite this cunt posts is utterly fuckin' ridiculous.

He has a smug grin and eminently punchable face that I could cheerfully run over with a snowplough.

I want him dead!

mrbeast-image-3.jpg?width=600

21 minutes ago, cunt said:

This fuckin'  wankstain is reportedly worth over $100m, all from posting his inane, moneytized drivel on YouTube, it's forever popping-up any time I want to watch a music video, or outtakes from the film Juno.

I know Yanks are thick cunts, but 50M viewers plus for the shite this cunt posts is utterly fuckin' ridiculous.

He has a smug grin and eminently punchable face that I could cheerfully run over with a snowplough.

I want him dead!

Look at the fucking jagged array of dentistry. I’d like to do his boyfriend’s cock a favour and smash those bastards out with the edge of a sash-clamp bar.

6 hours ago, cunt said:

I want him dead!

That's a beard what cunts who can't grow beards grow  

• Like 2

On 15/01/2023 at 01:46, Jake The Muss said:

Actually I'm not on here every other evening you absolute spastic...1st time i have logged in over a week...keep up mother fucker.

You're not the brightest star on the sky...

Are you speaking about CC or YT?

This is Cunts Corner, brightness has nothing to do with it, if you want more brightness, light another fuckin' candle 🕯️🕯️