CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weather barroons

Cap'n Cunt

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I invited your wife over last week to discuss your vile behaviour over some Curry Goat and Red Stripe and she is no different to you. The racist cow declined my Curry Goat yet insisted on eating my meat and not the two veg instead (well done Sausage, mash potato and broccoli).

large.1DCDCA15-5BEF-427A-84A1-2F1F1ED92D34.jpeg.6dfb44ddbfb149df9138d6bcca1ad3c9.jpegI guess she was full up after  the starter Raaas.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Too many cocks spoil the broth.

Isn’t the English language amazing Baws?

By simply adding 2 letters (er) to the end of this it got me thinking…”Yes. I need more girls working”, and then “No. I just need another sofa in the waiting area”.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2023 at 17:44, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I thought you had more about you

I'm the best on here 🧠

I invited your wife over last week to discuss your vile behaviour over some Curry Goat and Red Stripe

I don't have a wife i think you might have been shagging @Penny Farthingin his Grayson Perry getup or something

Where did you write "nothing more than they deserve" then you thick meat head cunt?

Captain crunch who made the original post said it not me dum dum.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
5 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I'm the best on here 🧠

I don't have a wife i think you might have been shagging @Penny Farthingin his Grayson Perry getup or something

You'll have to excuse him, he's black (I think).

56 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Yes, that's what I was getting at when I asked you 'how you were on topic'. You went on some rant about Americunts... Not mentioning the topic raised in the nomination. You thick, swivel one eyed fucking cunt, lol.

Anyways it's late, in future, pay more attention and listen to Raas, you'll go far lad. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I just got handed the keys to the deluxe CC Vegas penthouse with my name in gold above the door of the faux marble countered shitter, what do you think of that then? 

😎

Sounds a bit tacky to be honest Mullet, I'm not really into all that classless faux shite... It's all about originality and provenance. Tell me more about yourself then, entertain us with a tale of your life, it will go a long way towards endearing yourself to some of punters.