CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weather barroons

Cap'n Cunt

I'm sure everyone's aware of the 'weather balloon' currently cruising around America (and, apparently, another over Canada). My guess is that it's full of anthrax or Covid 23, and Xi Jinpingpong will be laughing his fucking socks off when Biden decides to blow it up and infect half of North America. Nothing more than they deserve, to be fair.

• Like 3

Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'm sure everyone's aware of the 'weather balloon' currently cruising around America (and, apparently, another over Canada). My guess is that it's full of anthrax or Covid 23, and Xi Jinpingpong will be laughing his fucking socks off when Biden decides to blow it up and infect half of North America. Nothing more than they deserve, to be fair.

Anthrax seems a good choice of biological weapon for a coal powered nation. There’s one for the etymologists. 

1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It's not a balloon it's Gemma Collins. Blowing her up will mean the entire Pacific Northwest being showered with shit. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Britain's biggest mistake after defeating the septic tank cunts in 1814 is not sending the full might of the royal navy back over to yank land and hunting down and exterminating every last one of the parasites like cockroaches. The americunts have been the root of all of Britain's problems since the end of WWII and are long overdue for being made extinct.

7 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Britain's biggest mistake after defeating the septic tank cunts in 1814 is not sending the full might of the royal navy back over to yank land and hunting down and exterminating every last one of the parasites like cockroaches. The americunts have been the root of all of Britain's problems since the end of WWII and are long overdue for being made extinct.

Keep on topic, you swivel one eyed, late night, drunken commenting, meat head cunt. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

The US military will be laughing at the Chinks' level of sophistication, while they quietly continue to employ far more subtle surveillance over the Chinks.

There was a blacked out Hummer parked outside the Chinky takeaway near me all day and it had 2 ariels on the roof, which I’ve found out is a classic CIA giveaway. 

• Like 2

On 03/02/2023 at 21:35, Cap'n Cunt said:

Old senile cunt Biden has shot it daaaahn ain't he. Covid 23 is upon us, Mrs Roops has booked her 74th booster jab and I'm shielding for the rest of the year. Lol

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Old senile cunt Biden has shot it daaaahn ain't he. Covid 23 is upon us, Mrs Roops has booked her 74th booster jab and I'm shielding for the rest of the year. Lol

‘This breaking news report has been brought you by Pfizer’

On 03/02/2023 at 23:16, Mike Hunt said:

The US military will be laughing at the Chinks' level of sophistication, while they quietly continue to employ far more subtle surveillance over the Chinks.

The Tiddlywinks don’t need to send a balloon halfway across the world to learn all the USAs top secrets. They’d just message Hunter on tik tok and he’d pop down to his dads garage and send them picture messages of everything they’re after. The slanty eyed little mongs would have their former  I Phone factories churning out millions of replica Biden crack pipes quicker than Sleepy Joe could say….well anything really, the senile old paedo cunt.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/02/2023 at 09:55, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Keep on topic, you swivel one eyed, late night, drunken commenting, meat head cunt. 

"nothing more than they deserve" would suggest it was very on topic you thick as fuck jerk chicken gobbling, calypso dancing bongo bongo cunt. Lol

• Like 2

On 07/02/2023 at 23:33, King Billy said:

The Tiddlywinks don’t need to send a balloon halfway across the world to learn all the USAs top secrets. They’d just message Hunter on tik tok and he’d pop down to his dads garage and send them picture messages of everything they’re after. The slanty eyed little mongs would have their former  I Phone factories churning out millions of replica Biden crack pipes quicker than Sleepy Joe could say….well anything really, the senile old paedo cunt.

They may throw in some free Fentanyl, to seal the deal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

They may throw in some free Fentanyl, to seal the deal.

The Wuhan Lab have developed  the ‘new variant Fentanyl’ ahead of schedule which is probably why all those classified documents had to go, to make space in the Biden crime family garage for a few pallet loads in time for Hunters upcoming birthday party. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Wuhan Lab have developed  the ‘new variant Fentanyl’ ahead of schedule which is probably why all those classified documents had to go, to make space in the Biden crime family garage for a few pallet loads in time for Hunters upcoming birthday party. 

Is Zelensky invited? They will have to top up with a wagon of coke.

16 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Is Zelensky invited?

Of course he is. All the lead actors will be there to accept their awards for playing their characters so well. All these puppets are just following the script and every one of them eventually outlives their usefulness to their masters and gets publicly dispatched to the political dustbin, giving the sheep an imagined, but short lived feeling of victory until the next prearranged and far worse tyrant takes over at the wheel. 

On 04/02/2023 at 02:47, LastoftheMullets said:

On 16/02/2023 at 20:26, LastoftheMullets said:

"nothing more than they deserve" would suggest it was very on topic you thick as fuck jerk chicken gobbling, calypso dancing bongo bongo cunt. Lol

Where did you write "nothing more than they deserve" then you thick meat head cunt? I have had concerns about you from day one Last of the Mohicans... I thought you had more about you, how wrong I appeared to be. I invited your wife over last week to discuss your vile behaviour over some Curry Goat and Red Stripe and she is no different to you. The racist cow declined my Curry Goat yet insisted on eating my meat and not the two veg instead (well done Sausage, mash potato and broccoli).

Fuck off. Lol