CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middle-Aged Architect named as Gilgo Beach Killer

Last Cunt Standing

4 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

All the known victims were prostitutes however PC USA tv news is calling them "sex workers" .

‘Highly valued staff members’ I would call them usually. During the ‘pandemic’ they would have fallen into the ‘essential workers’ category except for the unfortunate fact that they were all long dead and therefore unavailable for work. 
‘Unreliable, presumed dead’ I think would be about right all things considered.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you had a few BBC employees as ‘clients’, I’m sure the dead ones could still have had a future in ‘sex work’.

I couldn’t possibly comment on that Eric for legal reasons. The Vulcan will probably issue a carefully drafted statement on the matter tomorrow pointing out that the BBC are the backbone of British society, respected by all and trusted all over the world and most importantly dedicated to employing only the most morally decent and impartially honest staff that they can throw billions of pounds of hard working U.K. taxpayers cash at for doing fuck all actual work mostly. 
Huw Edwards is still a noncing cunt though and pretending to be a fucking dribbling fruitcake doesn’t alter that fact imo.