CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘SOUND OF FREEDOM’

King Billy

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your selective blindness acting up again, Fends?

Why QAnon supporters are promoting 'Sound of Freedom' : NPR

There are many more articles in the same vein but I don't want to overload the few brain cells rattling around your head like two dried peas in an empty shoe-box. I not a cruel person after all.

All that proves is that the studio and Ballard want nothing to do with QAnon conspiracy theories and the film doesn't hint towards the Q stuff in any way whatsoever...so no connection apart from some Q followers watching and liking the film. 

Really is that all you have, well i have seen many films about nazi's, suppose that makes me a nazi. Guilty by association hey.

I have proved my point that you have nothing, so have the last word and then fuck off.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

All that proves is that the studio and Ballard want nothing to do with QAnon conspiracy theories and the film doesn't hint towards the Q stuff in any way whatsoever...so no connection apart from some Q followers watching and liking the film. 

Really is that all you have, well i have seen many films about nazi's, suppose that makes me a nazi. Guilty by association hey.

I have proved my point that you have nothing, so have the last word and then fuck off.

Your sorta missing the point aren't you? Ballard (the real life protagonist) has been promoting the notion that adrenochrome is being harvested by traffickers (the reality is such "harvesting" can only be sourced synthetically) and Caveziel continues to promulgate QAnon falsehoods. There is no getting away from the fact that Angel Studios is a faith-based organisation and that the front page of their site is touting "Sound of Freedom" cinema tickets that are being bought yet no-one shows up to the screenings. As I said previously, all the elements of astroturfing are in place. Even you have confirmed that you have read "many" reports confirming this.

Hey, I get it. You've been caught out contradicting yourself so naturally you kick off. Being in thrall to the aluminium clad brethren is not good for your sanity. Just sayin'.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your sorta missing the point aren't you? Ballard (the real life protagonist) has been promoting the notion that adrenochrome is being harvested by traffickers (the reality is such "harvesting" can only be sourced synthetically) and Caveziel continues to promulgate QAnon falsehoods. There is no getting away from the fact that Angel Studios is a faith-based organisation and that the front page of their site is touting "Sound of Freedom" cinema tickets that are being bought yet no-one shows up to the screenings. As I said previously, all the elements of astroturfing are in place. Even you have confirmed that you have read "many" reports confirming this.

Hey, I get it. You've been caught out contradicting yourself so naturally you kick off. Being in thrall to the aluminium clad brethren is not good for your sanity. Just sayin'.

Well done you. No need to thank me now, but you’ve clearly learned your lesson. Now…fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's see now, I would've thought a brown-noser who continually rides the coattails of others would've thunk it, that's who.

Is that anyway to address a member who is merely pointing out the error of your ways and has directly and obviously affected your very next post? Have a modicum of humility for once. 

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So he’s Keralan?

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Weasel words, Billy. Its not me throwing baseless allegations of being sinister or "supporting" paedophilia. Oh, and carry on using my tag line 'cos every time you use it you always end up falling flat on your face. Stay warm.

Fucking hell. You’ve got your own tag line now? 
Top marks to you and I really mean that.

MENSA’s loss is Help the Aged’s gain. Every cloud as they say.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your selective blindness acting up again, Fends?

Why QAnon supporters are promoting 'Sound of Freedom' : NPR

There are many more articles in the same vein but I don't want to overload the few brain cells rattling around your head like two dried peas in an empty shoe-box. I not a cruel person after all.

Ah yes NPR that bastion of truth and impartiality. 🤣😘

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm pretty sure KB hails from N.Ireland, but you're the fan-boi and may know better.

I’ll PM you my address if you’re that desperate to meet me sweetie. Maybe a threesome with me and the Doris would satisfy your weird obsession once and for all. If you’re interested prepare your arsehole and get back to me before I change my mind.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There is no getting away from the fact that Angel Studios is a faith-based organisation

Please tell me they’re not one of those ‘pro-life’ faith-based cults that are opposed to murdering babies too. It’s beginning to look like I may have been mugged again.🤣😘

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Please tell me they’re not one of those ‘pro-life’ faith-based cults that are opposed to murdering babies too. It’s beginning to look like I may have been mugged again.🤣😘

Dunno but that’s not a quote of mine? Hey Bill. Have you heard the latest from the Vulva Vulcan? Apparently I’m your lapdog ‘fan boi!’ What do you think of that then?

I’ll PM you my address if you’re that desperate to meet me sweetie. Maybe a threesome with me and the Doris would satisfy your weird obsession once and for all. If you’re interested prepare your arsehole and get back to me before I change my mind.

This dense bint is boring us all to death. Just hand her hymen over otherwise she’ll never stop.

Oh dear,it appears you have lost the point. Your belief system is what's keeping you from other knowledge that may be true or may not. Here's my belief system, i take in all the information, the good, the bad and the ugly and i lean towards what makes sense but doesn't mean i agree with completely as there is always a grey area. 

Here's one thing i'm 100% sure of, authority lies and always have done and i don't believe a word that comes from government or their puppet media or any of their other puppets as they take a truth and wrap lies around it...but hey you believe what you want to and if you want to believe this is a QAnon film, then knock yourself out with that bullshit..but let's not get away from the fact that this is about child trafficking and everyone should be outraged about it. The sad thing here is, you don't seem to be outraged by this and are just concerned about sticking your know fuck all attitude in when you simply could of stayed away from this topic, it just shows you up for the someone who lacks empathy, you should look yourself in the mirror and be ashamed of yourself.

You're a truly cuntish individual...don't ever talk to me again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I have heard about freaks like Roops, they usually have a bigger cock than their male partner and are used to taking it up the ass, so it's asshole is already lubed up and ready for action, i bet the cunt has got a ginger beard.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Oh dear,it appears you have lost the point. Your belief system is what's keeping you from other knowledge that may be true or may not. Here's my belief system, i take in all the information, the good, the bad and the ugly and i lean towards what makes sense but doesn't mean i agree with completely as there is always a grey area. 

Here's one thing i'm 100% sure of, authority lies and always have done and i don't believe a word that comes from government or their puppet media or any of their other puppets as they take a truth and wrap lies around it...but hey you believe what you want to and if you want to believe this is a QAnon film, then knock yourself out with that bullshit..but let's not get away from the fact that this is about child trafficking and everyone should be outraged about it. The sad thing here is, you don't seem to be outraged by this and are just concerned about sticking your know fuck all attitude in when you simply could of stayed away from this topic, it just shows you up for the someone who lacks empathy, you should look yourself in the mirror and be ashamed of yourself.

You're a truly cuntish individual...don't ever talk to me again.

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I have heard about freaks like Roops, they usually have a bigger cock than their male partner and are used to taking it up the ass, so it's asshole is already lubed up and ready for action, i bet the cunt has got a ginger beard.

Of course the giveaway here is you pulling out all the stops from quantifying your "belief system" (hold that thought) which appears to be joining random dots, imaginary or otherwise, to suit a narrative which includes giving rise to the baseless inference that I lack "empathy" to a serious subject. For good measure you added visceral insults as if that was any substitute for reasoned argument. Hmm, "look in the mirror" indeed.

In point of fact I have made no comment about 'Sound of Freedom' other to suggest the film's alleged popularity was due to the phenomenon of astroturfing by actors (as in the participant rather than the professional sense) who promulgate the QAnon conspiracy that at the heart of child trafficking are a rich satanist elite seeking the chemical adrenochrome as part of an illicit U.S. $150 billion industry for the compound. FYI, the compound can only be synthesized invitro. In other words the theory is scientifically bollox.

As for the film per se, again, I have made no comment on its merits and demerits - by all accounts its a run-of-the-mill adventure best described as "a film for dads with brainworms". Setting aside Ballard & Caveziel's well-documented connections, the film is being used to beguile Joe Public into believing the QAnon theory has heft due to its apparent popularity, unfortunately the box office take isn't matched by bums on seats. The smoke and mirrors campaign worked with the poorly-informed gullible saps, hence KB rushing to The Corner with his questionable OP. Of course you and the brown-nosed boi then obliged and pandered to his nonsense.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course the giveaway here is you pulling out all the stops from quantifying your "belief system" (hold that thought) which appears to be joining random dots, imaginary or otherwise, to suit a narrative which includes giving rise to the baseless inference that I lack "empathy" to a serious subject. For good measure you added visceral insults as if that was any substitute for reasoned argument. Hmm, "look in the mirror" indeed.

In point of fact I have made no comment about 'Sound of Freedom' other to suggest the film's alleged popularity was due to the phenomenon of astroturfing by actors (as in the participant rather than the professional sense) who promulgate the QAnon conspiracy that at the heart of child trafficking are a rich satanist elite seeking the chemical adrenochrome as part of an illicit U.S. $150 billion industry for the compound. FYI, the compound can only be synthesized invitro. In other words the theory is scientifically bollox.

As for the film per se, again, I have made no comment on its merits and demerits - by all accounts its a run-of-the-mill adventure best described as "a film for dads with brainworms". Setting aside Ballard & Caveziel's well-documented connections, the film is being used to beguile Joe Public into believing the QAnon theory has heft due to its apparent popularity, unfortunately the box office take isn't matched by bums on seats. The smoke and mirrors campaign worked with the poorly-informed gullible saps, hence KB rushing to The Corner with his questionable OP. Of course you and the brown-nosed boi then obliged and pandered to his nonsense.

In short, anyone who disagrees with you and agrees with another punter is an idiot or a sycophant then? I’ve disagreed, and fallen out with KB over many of his opinions (real or chain-yanking.) The only time I’ve really sided with him, and one you’ve clearly never quite recovered from, was when you spouted utter nonesense about wether or not he could’ve travelled throughout Europe, or to Hungary, without a vaccine passport. You were comprehensively proven wrong. You then went into your usual Google spiral and even took to searching for ferry timetables between Holyhead and Ireland, you sad cow.

You’re very fond of highlighting even the most tenuous of errors but when your own are highlighted and you are, quite rightly, subjected to ridicule, well, they’re conveniently labelled as ‘semantic pedantry.’ You really are an irritating, graceless cuntess. Quite how such a high powered captain of multiple industries has the time to indulge in petty half-arsed squabbles on here on a daily basis, normally during business hours is quite beyond me and others I’m sure. Grow up and improve your limited and repetitive catchphrasey put downs or better still…fuck right off. Stay whataboutery warm…etc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

In short, anyone who disagrees with you and agrees with another punter is an idiot or a sycophant then? I’ve disagreed, and fallen out with KB over many of his opinions (real or chain-yanking.) The only time I’ve really sided with him, and one you’ve clearly never quite recovered from, was when you spouted utter nonesense about wether or not he could’ve travelled throughout Europe, or to Hungary, without a vaccine passport. You were comprehensively proven wrong. You then went into your usual Google spiral and even took to searching for ferry timetables between Holyhead and Ireland, you sad cow.

You’re very fond of highlighting even the most tenuous of errors but when your own are highlighted and you are, quite rightly, subjected to ridicule, well, they’re conveniently labelled as ‘semantic pedantry.’ You really are an irritating, graceless cuntess. Quite how such a high powered captain of multiple industries has the time to indulge in petty half-arsed squabbles on here on a daily basis, normally during business hours is quite beyond me and others I’m sure. Grow up and improve your limited and repetitive catchphrasey put downs or better still…fuck right off. Stay whataboutery warm…etc.

That's well said DC but there is no rational debate with a narcissist as Roops cleary shows traits of that...i can't be bothered to reply to the essay it wrote in it's last quote to me. I don't like banging my head against the wall, you could spend a lifetime with proveable evidence and the narcissistic cunt would still beleive in it's own bullshit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

That's well said DC but there is no rational debate with a narcissist as Roops cleary shows traits of that...i can't be bothered to reply to the essay it wrote in it's last quote to me. I don't like banging my head against the wall, you could spend a lifetime with proveable evidence and the narcissistic cunt would still beleive in it's own bullshit.

I’ve given that a ‘like’ Jake, which will inevitably see me labelled as a ‘brown-nosed’ cunt. Go figure…🤷🏼

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

It’s a good thing she doesn’t take herself at all seriously as that might give her the appearance of an unbearable, self obsessed, never wrong, finger wagging, ‘shut up and listen to me’ know all cunt in the eyes of the less intelligent members on here (me) which would be totally wrong of course. Tbh I often wonder how she carries the burden of her magnificence so easily and never ever complains about the huge responsibilities she seems to have been alotted, both on here, and the multitude of other top level industries she’s modestly admitted to excelling in at the highest levels. Tbh I’m a huge fan and I will probably let her have a go on the big fella one day but I’m just a bit worried she might turn out not to be the perfect 10 that I constantly imagine her to be.

I’d still knock one up her wrongun anyway as I was brought up to respect women even the far from perfect 1s and 2s. 
‘Get them all fucked son and the world’s your oyster’, my old man used to tell me every time we discussed my future plans. Sound advice it was too.

• Like 2

It’s a good thing she doesn’t take herself at all seriously as that might give her the appearance of an unbearable, self obsessed, never wrong, finger wagging, ‘shut up and listen to me’ know all cunt in the eyes of the less intelligent members on here (me) which would be totally wrong of course. Tbh I often wonder how she carries the burden of her magnificence so easily and never ever complains about the huge responsibilities she seems to have been alotted, both on here, and the multitude of other top level industries she’s modestly admitted to excelling in at the highest levels. Tbh I’m a huge fan and I will probably let her have a go on the big fella one day but I’m just a bit worried she might turn out not to be the perfect 10 that I constantly imagine her to be.

I’d still knock one up her wrongun anyway as I was brought up to respect women even the far from perfect 1s and 2s. 
Get them all fucked son and the world’s your oyster’, my old man used to tell me every time we discussed my future plans. Sound advice it was too.

My old fella was the same and gave me similar advice…‘get ‘em all fingered kid…I did thousands of ‘em and they were all grateful.’ he’d tell me. Mind you, it must have been more challenging for him what with it being the 50s and him being a thalidomide.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My old fella was the same and gave me similar advice…‘get ‘em all fingered kid…I did thousands of ‘em and they were all grateful.’ he’d tell me. Mind you, it must have been more challenging for him what with it being the 50s and him being a thalidomide.

What’s blue and fingers old ladies?

Your old man in his lucky blue tank top. 

The smoke and mirrors campaign worked with the poorly-informed gullible saps, hence KB rushing to The Corner with his questionable OP. Of course you and the brown-nosed boi then obliged and pandered to his nonsense.

I’ve got a bigger fan club than Harry Styles and I don’t even have to wear a dress.

🎶My Maserati does 185

I lost my licence and now I don’t drive

Life’s been good to me so far🎶