CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crooked House Pub Fire

Last Cunt Standing

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘Govern me more Daddy’

Our politicians, left and right are with a very few exceptions, a collection of absolutely fucking  greedy, self enriching weasel cunts. No different to the vermin where you currently reside. In bed with Big Pharma, Big Business and simply following the agenda of the tiny globalist elite like the WEF who’ve decided that the experiment laughably labelled as democracy, which was hard and long fought for to win the  freedom of individual citizens to decide the way they want to live without the constant interference of government bleeding them dry and telling them to shut up as they know what’s best for them. The rapidly unfolding new way forward for all you cunts that self gratify yourselves by laughing at those you’ve been constantly told to see as the tinfoil hat brigade won’t seem so great when you wake up and smell the cornflakes (or cricket flakes probably). Anyway fuck off.

Erm…..right…..okay. You’re including Trump in this I guess?

On 08/08/2023 at 23:56, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Crooked House Pub in Himley has stood since the mid 18th Century. The Luftwaffe couldn’t flatten it. It has Listed status. Yet within months of it being bought by mysterious property developers, the place is gutted by mystery fire, and the bulldozers turn up amazingly quickly to level the site. Site access blocked to Fire vehicles to ensure a good inferno before the hoses arrive. 

Seems there are plans in the area for a large Caravan and leisure development. The property developer apparently registered at the same offices as the owner of a local quarry applying to convert their usage permissions. 

You can smell the corruption from here. Look for local councillors getting new extensions and conservatories, an epidemic of early retirement in the local planning department, and as ever typical inattention from Plod. Lots of backslapping at the Lodge and the 19th hole. 

Banana Republic without the Bananas, or the Republic. They’re laughing at you. 

Ah the sweet smell of caravans and barbecues basking in the Staffs sunshine! PS Did the Luftwaffe bother with Himley? 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

‘Tommy the guesser was never right’.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's got MAGA engraved on that cardboard crown with Trump carved on his forehead underneath. 

How would you like to have my boot print indented on your Tefal like forehead? It might help make your gangrenous lobotomy scar a bit less noticeable to any passing Bluebottles. 

• Like 1