CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mis-scheduled adverts

Cunty BigBollox

Minding my own business watching Coronation Street to get an insight of how Northern scum like Snowy lives, while eating my gammon, egg, chips & beans tea with copious amount of Heinz tomato ketchup when up pops an advert running on about Tampax Flowcast which is presented like a weather forecast talking about women pissing different amounts of blood out of their fannies. It's put me right off my tea.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Minding my own business watching Coronation Street to get an insight of how Northern scum like Snowy lives, while eating my gammon, egg, chips & beans tea with copious amount of Heinz tomato ketchup when up pops an advert running on about Tampax Flowcast which is presented like a weather forecast talking about women pissing different amounts of blood out of their fannies. It's put me right off my tea.

You watch Coronation Street all the time and you always have. Which was acceptable when Hilda Ogden and Ena Sharples were in it, but now it’s unacceptable because it’s all queers and darkies. Stop it now and stream something from the 80s or you’re gay.

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So you’ve finally got a TV?  Don’t forget to buy a licence tomorrow morning when you’re down at the precinct stocking up on refreshments. The Post Office is next door to Bargain Booze and shuts at 6 o’clock incase you have a late one tonight and don’t have a clue who you are, where you are or what you’re doing when you come out of your coma tomorrow. 
No need to thank me.