CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pakistan Cable Car Rescue

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Is that a place or some kind of STD?

It’s a fucking goldmine of a place where you can buy a car worth 2 grand for £20 more than scrap value because its owners are desperate for booze money and too fucking stupid to replace a front strut and get an MOT. 
 Where there’s shit there’s money.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a fucking goldmine of a place where you can buy a car worth 2 grand for £20 more than scrap value because it’s owners are desperate for booze money and too fucking stupid to replace a front strut and get an MOT. 
 Where there’s shit there’s money.

I've always been intrigued by the place, Eric, and perversely would like to visit it.

Is it as bad as it looks on the telly? I struggle to believe that somewhere like that exists in 21st century Britain, it looks like a fucking Brazilian favela, but minus the sun and samba beats.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've always been intrigued by the place, Eric, and perversely would like to visit it.

Is it as bad as it looks on the telly? I struggle to believe that somewhere like that exists in 21st century Britain, it looks like a fucking Brazilian favela, but minus the sun and samba beats.

It’s only a few miles from me. It’s exactly like it looks on Benefits Britain. The people are exactly the way they came across. 
 It’s not dangerous. They’re the lowest of the low and they know it. It’s all they’ve got and they’re almost proud of it. 
 You wouldn’t come to any harm down there. Most of them are thick, poor and ok deep down. They fight amongst themselves but leave outsiders alone. I’ve worked security down there at weekends and walked through shanty town at 2 am dressed like filth and never been harassed.