CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pakistan Cable Car Rescue

Penny Farthing

There was some very impressive and brave work done to rescue those who were trapped. At the finish though with the last person being bought to safety  a fuckwit in the background could be heard shouting Allahu Akbar over and over again .. why can't these fuckwits (christian ones too) realise that if god was so great he would not have put those poor cunts in grave danger in the first place?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

There was some very impressive and brave work done to rescue those who were trapped. At the finish though with the last person being bought to safety  a fuckwit in the background could be heard shouting Allahu Akbar over and over again .. why can't these fuckwits (christian ones too) realise that if god was so great he would not have put those poor cunts in grave danger in the first place?

We should send Vince Cable to assist.

26 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There is nothing that I can do about it other than to use the comment when you aren't looking.

There is another issue that I am working on .. I have a friend I talk to in the cafe .. he is in his late 70s owns an apartment worth £350 and has £250k stashed in an account. He has a daughter whom he has disowned and he is desperate to prevent from inheriting anything from him wen he pops his clogs. I have got an idea how I can help him but I am finding it hard to find a form of words that suggest that an option that I have in mind that would solve his problem and from which I would be acting in anything other than his best interests.

11 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There is another issue that I am working on .. I have a friend I talk to in the cafe .. he is in his late 70s owns an apartment worth £350 and has £250k stashed in an account. He has a daughter whom he has disowned and he is desperate to prevent from inheriting anything from him wen he pops his clogs. I have got an idea how I can help him but I am finding it hard to find a form of words that suggest that an option that I have in mind that would solve his problem and from which I would be acting in anything other than his best interests.

Tell him to leave her 10-15 thousand. A probate hearing will dismiss any contest or appeal on the grounds of ‘adequate provision’ having been made. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We should send Vince Cable to 

38 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

An apartment that's worth £350? Fucking hell. Is it in Canvey Island?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

24 hours after Pakistan struggled to cross a mountain pass, India lands on the dark side of the moon. 

Feels like the world just changed a little bit. 

And a day or so before that, Russia's Luna-25 crashes on the moon. Plus ça change...

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Leave it all to a major charity like the RSPCA. Those cunts have battalions of lawyers to ensure that the little puppies and kittens get every last penny. (Minus their exorbitant fees, of course.)

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The giant mutated tardigrades that the chinks crashed there years ago, have probably built a tractor beam to harvest more metal objects to go with the dust they eat.

You haven't recently been watching Star Trek: Discovery by any chance, have you?

Star-Trek-Discovery-Tardigrade.jpg

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Tell him 100k and ill fill the Rascal with the horrible little bitch

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You haven't recently been watching Star Trek: Discovery by any chance, have you?

Star-Trek-Discovery-Tardigrade.jpg

Nah. I’m actually rewatching Voyager in order. I’d forgotten how average the standard of acting was. Kate Mulgrew, Tim Russ and the holo-doctor are all a bit overqualified. 
 Jeri Ryan was fucking terrible as well, but gets excused for obvious reasons.

I haven’t seen any Discovery yet. Is it a genuine Star Trek series or a bunch of convention wankers in shit wigs with a phone camera?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven’t seen any Discovery yet. Is it a genuine Star Trek series or a bunch of convention wankers in shit wigs with a phone camera?

The latter. Set chronologically between "Enterprise" and TOS (and - season 3 spoiler alert - the very distant future) its main character is a black woman named Michael.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The latter. Set chronologically between "Enterprise" and TOS (and - season 3 spoiler alert - the very distant future) its main character is a black woman named Michael.

It looks legit. A Roddenberry is involved and Jason Isaacs is in it so some cunt must be paying him. Some black tart I recognise from TWD as well.