CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oliver Anthony and the Rich Men

Last Cunt Standing

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck off! I'm not dealing with the smell of fold mushrooms and caked on toilet roll.

The fact that your generation actually have a phrase for this is quite disturbing. Thank god I was born in the 70s where the only unpleasant personal conditions available were ‘sweaty crack’ and ‘itchy ballbag’, both easily treatable with Brut 33.

I would literally die of shame if a doctor told me I had ‘fold mushrooms’.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fact that your generation actually have a phrase for this is quite disturbing. Thank god I was born in the 70s where the only unpleasant personal conditions available were ‘sweaty crack’ and ‘itchy ballbag’, both easily treatable with Brut 33.

I would literally die of shame if a doctor told me I had ‘fold mushrooms’.

How about the belly button? The younger generation lacks any interpersonal social skills so their appreciation of anybody older than the juveniles who parade on TV as young adults (in fact they haven't developed beyond the baby stage) is quite minimal. They just can't comprehend or wish to attain maturity whereas previous generations did aspire to be more mature and therefore respected older people more. There's a increasing infantilisation of society based on the market and single issue politics and feminist activity have encouraged it as well. That's my Sunday Sermon. Now back to the Twilight Zone followed by Family Guy.