CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oliver Anthony and the Rich Men

Last Cunt Standing

This whiny ginger Cunt is, I’m reliably informed, currently number one in the US despite never having set foot in a recording studio in his life. The catchy little ditty Rich Men North of Richmond bemoans the modern world, in a way not unfamiliar to many Corner posters, citing rich elites, politicians, fat people and the welfare system as the reasons the world has gone to shit. The usual fruitier ends of the political spectrum, such as walking homunculus Marjorie Taylor Greene, have lauded the track as the anthem for forgotten America. I’m sure the Orange monster will leap aboard the bandwagon as soon as he posts bail. 

Adding to the general Cuntery, Corner favourite St Billy of Bragg has knocked out a mock-Country response inviting the Yokel to put his guitar down and join a Union. 

As much as I welcome the return of the protest song to the pop charts, having Right and Left slug it out over the airwaves is likely to do nothing but give Bill Gates and Warren Buffet a hard on as they watch the proles fighting each other rather than coming for them, which is surely long overdue. 

For those interested, here are the said ditties. Pick a side. Enjoy. Try not to burst your aneurysms. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This whiny ginger Cunt is, I’m reliably informed, currently number one in the US despite never having set foot in a recording studio in his life. The catchy little ditty Rich Men North of Richmond bemoans the modern world, in a way not unfamiliar to many Corner posters, citing rich elites, politicians, fat people and the welfare system as the reasons the world has gone to shit. The usual fruitier ends of the political spectrum, such as walking homunculus Marjorie Taylor Greene, have lauded the track as the anthem for forgotten America. I’m sure the Orange monster will leap aboard the bandwagon as soon as he posts bail. 

Adding to the general Cuntery, Corner favourite St Billy of Bragg has knocked out a mock-Country response inviting the Yokel to put his guitar down and join a Union. 

As much as I welcome the return of the protest song to the pop charts, having Right and Left slug it out over the airwaves is likely to do nothing but give Bill Gates and Warren Buffet a hard on as they watch the proles fighting each other rather than coming for them, which is surely long overdue. 

For those interested, here are the said ditties. Pick a side. Enjoy. Try not to burst your aneurysms. 

I wonder if the workmen who built Billy Bragg’s heated indoor swimming pool were members of a union. Or perhaps he wasn’t bothered. I suspect the latter.

On 23/08/2023 at 09:18, Last Cunt Standing said:

Am I the only one who finds it hard to follow what the fuck you're talking about?  Just shut the fuck up. 

Guest judgetwi
On 23/08/2023 at 09:18, Last Cunt Standing said:

You are right about the Bragg cunt Skippy and the ginger’s songs all sound the same to me. But we all know why you hate him so much. 

No need to ask which way you are going to vote in “The Voice Referendum” of course. But being an immigrant you may not have a vote anyway. However, you are so fucking smart I reckon you can find a way around it.

Fake. Complete fucking fake.

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I don’t mind it. I’m angry about fat cunts on welfare too, I think that’s something we can all get behind.

The fact that it has got this much attention in the new woke world addresses the elephant in the room. 

Im all for it.

My sorjouns into Varna away from my 5 star hotel has brought me into contact with the downside of British society, cunts dressed in football shirts mainly Newcastle, liverpool and Man city and fat cunts chomping on hamburgers and chips, waddling along failing to keep their feral little brats under control and girls who walk along with their conks permenantly stuck in their phones. But what alarms me is the amount of kids who are clearly in the obese category. It appears that the parents couldn't give a shit for the welfare of their kids and despite the all our best endeavors nowt seems to be happening 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My sorjouns into Varna away from my 5 star hotel has brought me into contact with the downside of British society, cunts dressed in football shirts mainly Newcastle, liverpool and Man city and fat cunts chomping on hamburgers and chips, waddling along failing to keep their feral little brats under control and girls who walk along with their conks permenantly stuck in their phones. But what alarms me is the amount of kids who are clearly in the obese category. It appears that the parents couldn't give a shit for the welfare of their kids and despite the all our best endeavors nowt seems to be happening 

Fat kids turn into fat cunts, and I hate fat cunts. If that is the new western norm, then stop the fucking ride. I’m getting off.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

@Trucking Funt wouldn’t be seen dead in Varna. What the fuck did you expect when you booked the peasant paradise? It’s like going to Blackpool and moaning about drunken Jocks and litter. Where to next, Gyps…Mogadishu? Lol.

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Trucking Funt wouldn’t be seen dead in Varna. What the fuck did you expect when you booked the peasant paradise? It’s like going to Blackpool and moaning about drunken Jocks and litter. Where to next, Gyps…Mogadishu? Lol.

Ah, but one has step away from luxury to look at the dregs DC.

Besides, Mogadishu's gonna be full of skinny "Starvin' Marvin" types wearing 1998/99 Man Utd shirts. 

• Like 1