CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First Transgender Cricketer Set For Debut

Neil

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Since the influx of bearded, flip-flopped 28 year old children with iPhone 14s into this part of Essex, some graffiti tags have been going up around town centres bearing ‘F-Troop’. Which either means a resurgence of old fashioned right wing culture, or more likely, some senile Millwall veterans have got hold of a can of Ford Midnight blue and think it’s 1971 again.

There's not much of that going on around here, Eric, not that people are more tolerant, I suspect it's more to do with lack of exposure.

Saying that, I came back from holiday a few years ago with a tan blacker than a Somalian's foot and heard some old cunt in a village pub mutter "Here he is, the Prince of fucking Persia.

It wasn't so much the casual racism that I minded, it was more the fact that a 70 year old had heard of the kids game 'Prince of Persia' and was thus clearly a nonce.

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's not much of that going on around here, Eric, not that people are more tolerant, I suspect it's more to do with lack of exposure.

Saying that, I came back from holiday a few years ago with a tan blacker than a Somalian's foot and heard some old cunt in a village pub mutter "Here he is, the Prince of fucking Persia.

It wasn't so much the casual racism that I minded, it was more the fact that a 70 year old had heard of the kids game 'Prince of Persia' and was thus clearly a nonce.

I don’t know what it is. If you asked me to describe what ‘Prince of Persia’ means to me, I would probably describe that lanky gay cunt out of ‘300’.