CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First Transgender Cricketer Set For Debut

Neil

I think tranny sports should have a separate category for them but that's not going to happen because as the crow flies, there's not enough of them. So they're a minority with a big cunting microphone blurting their bullshit on every cunt, Wake up, this is part of the transhumanism agenda.

Research it thoroughly, you fucking lazy spastics.

10 hours ago, Neil said:

What a fucking shock, a failed male now going to wreak havoc among the Sheila's. Wonder if he'll be out LBW, Labia Before Wicket?.......your turn Gyps

If he's as shite as most English male cricketers he won't make a jot of difference, other than having the ability to not throw a ball like a spastic.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I think tranny sports should have a separate category for them but that's not going to happen because as the crow flies, there's not enough of them. So they're a minority with a big cunting microphone blurting their bullshit on every cunt, Wake up, this is part of the transhumanism agenda.

Research it thoroughly, you fucking lazy spastics.

Eh? did you mean transgenderism? Transhumanism has nothing to do with which you allude to.

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? did you mean transgenderism? Transhumanism has nothing to do with which you allude to.

No i meant what i said, it's a stepping stone towards human 2.0, you're too stupid to see that fucking big conk in front of your face, let alone something like this.

Work it out thicko or just do what you do best and follow your MSM wank spanners and paid off whores (cunt checkers).

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

No i meant what i said, it's a stepping stone towards human 2.0, you're too stupid to see that fucking big conk in front of your face, let alone something like this.

Work it out thicko or just do what you do best and follow your MSM wank spanners and paid off whores (cunt checkers).

Calm down Jake, I posed a valid observation. You do yourself no service by coming across as an easily triggered individual.

Might I suggest that you might win punters over by explaining what the accepted definition of Transhumanism is and how the push for mass transgenderism achieves that aim. Telling everyone that they are "lazy fucking spastics" and to research a niche subject themselves will invite a tumbleweed response, or perhaps you're too lazy to articulate your POV. Yes?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Has nothing to do with that to which you allude.’

Any better? It sort of works both ways.

It does, but she’s on CC talking to Jake, so she’s deliberately being her usual pseudo pompous, faux-intelligent self, trying to belittle. I’m onto the cuntess Cunt.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down Jake, I posed a valid observation. You do yourself no service by coming across as an easily triggered individual.

Might I suggest that you might win punters over by explaining what the accepted definition of Transhumanism is and how the push for mass transgenderism achieves that aim. Telling everyone that they are "lazy fucking spastics" and to research a niche subject themselves will invite a tumbleweed response, or perhaps you're too lazy to articulate your POV. Yes?

I couldn't give a fuck about anything that's said about me on here or anywhere else for that matter, surely you can work that out after all these years, it's all a game and a laugh to me ginge...hence, Mick taylor, Thundercunt, claw hammers, nuns and whatever else i have had a fetish for on these pages.

You on the other hand get your Y-Fronts in a twist every time someone mugs you off and then you project it back as if it's them who are rattled.

Have a good weekend ginge, don't do anything i wouldn't, like get another booster.

• Like 2