CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq Khan

entitled little cunt

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah, I get it. You're a fan. Now you are functioning like a well designed Triode Valve, a beautiful thing, could you amplify your views on banning dog breeds, the role of the Kennel Club (similar to the NRA and gun contro) in whipping up protests against legislation, reiterating the tired old bullshit argument "It's not the dog's fault it ripped the face of a baby, but the owner". How about it's BOTH their fault: one should be put down, the other should be castrated and put down. And that fucking cunt KC Public Affairs "Dr" Ed Hayes who wouldn't have any breeds banned but owners given support to care for their animals - so called killing machines which, if they were dropped into a real wildlife habitat containing alpha predators, wouldn't last 24 hours before being ripped to pieces and devoured. 

Whatta ya think buttercup? 

🎶Oooh Baby🎶

On 07/09/2023 at 14:45, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hate this world full of retards and weaklings that immediately adhere to populism and bullshit.

Not unlike the sycophantic ass-kissing that very much goes on within certain cliques in CC 🐺🐩🦙🐵

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah, I get it. You're a fan. Now you are functioning like a well designed Triode Valve, a beautiful thing, could you amplify your views on banning dog breeds, the role of the Kennel Club (similar to the NRA and gun contro) in whipping up protests against legislation, reiterating the tired old bullshit argument "It's not the dog's fault it ripped the face of a baby, but the owner". How about it's BOTH their fault: one should be put down, the other should be castrated and put down. And that fucking cunt KC Public Affairs "Dr" Ed Hayes who wouldn't have any breeds banned but owners given support to care for their animals - so called killing machines which, if they were dropped into a real wildlife habitat containing alpha predators, wouldn't last 24 hours before being ripped to pieces and devoured. 

Whatta ya think buttercup? 

🎶Though you’re close to me, we seem so far apart.

Maybe given time you’ll have a change of heart🎶