CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq Khan

entitled little cunt

I'm just going to leave it to the honourable members to calmly regurgitate opinions in an inoffensive gentlemanly  manner  in regards to the bastion of diversity who really cares for  all people,  regardless of race , colour , religion and of course , financial level. Be they in poverty or a hedge fund manager snorting copius amounts of cocaine and using 50 notes to wipe their arse , they'll all get the same treatment .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm just going to leave it to the honourable members to calmly regurgitate opinions in an inoffensive gentlemanly  manner  in regards to the bastion of diversity who really cares for  all people,  regardless of race , colour , religion and of course , financial level. Be they in poverty or a hedge fund manager snorting copius amounts of cocaine and using 50 notes to wipe their arse , they'll all get the same treatment .

If ULEZ was for people you'd be eligible. Dirty and out of date. Notify the DVLA you're scrapping yourself. 

Guest judgetwi

I heard the interview between Piers Morgan and Suckdick earlier on Talkradio. If you want to hear an easy ride interview this is the fucking one. CNN interviewing Sleepy Joe Biden couldn’t compare with this piece of blatant arsecrawling. If you ever had any doubts who’s side Morgan is on you can forget about it now. A complete pair of cunts.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you ever had any doubts who’s side Morgan is on you can forget about it now. A complete pair of cunts.

Has anyone ever been under the impression that the multi-millionaire, long term MSM darling and good friend of Gary Lineker is a 'man of the people'?

Grow up, Solly, you easily manipulated, blinkered old cunt. You probably think that "Sir" Nige of Farage is an ordinary bloke who genuinely drinks bitter in flat-roofed pubs.

Oh and whilst we're at it it's 'whose' not 'who's' bright boy.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Has anyone ever been under the impression that the multi-millionaire, long term MSM darling and good friend of Gary Lineker is a 'man of the people'?

Grow up, Solly, you easily manipulated, blinkered old cunt. You probably think that "Sir" Nige of Farage is an ordinary bloke who genuinely drinks bitter in flat-roofed pubs.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

Oh, you antisemitic cunt, you've given me a chubby. Have a like.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lololol.

Fuck off.

So now you’re a grammar Nazi already? Well that fits. Do carry on.

On 02/09/2023 at 22:39, ChildeHarold said:

If ULEZ was for people you'd be eligible. Dirty and out of date. Notify the DVLA you're scrapping yourself. 

If someone else had posted this I’d have given it a like, as it is quite amusing. But as it’s you I’ll be reporting you for a rule 10 violation instead. Swings and roundabouts. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve never reported anyone so just ignore me and report yourself.

I am still busy savouring that fucking crass farce in Hackney with a trio of decrepit "£ signs in their eyes" non resident tax cunts called the Stones but are actually the Shit running down Hackney while they fucking run about on a never e n ding tax dodging cash cow living the fake lifestyle to which they and their hangers on have become accustomed to. CUNTS. Hope the fucking album flops. As you see I am too consumed with hatred to take part in normal social exchange. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am still busy savouring that fucking crass farce in Hackney with a trio of decrepit "£ signs in their eyes" non resident tax cunts called the Stones but are actually the Shit running down Hackney while they fucking run about on a never e n ding tax dodging cash cow living the fake lifestyle to which they and their hangers on have become accustomed to. CUNTS. Hope the fucking album flops. As you see I am too consumed with hatred to take part in normal social exchange. 

And Roger fucking Daltrey. Fish nonce.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Roger fucking Daltrey. Fish nonce.

Yeah, what riled me was the reference to Hackney "Diamonds" being a ref to smashed car windows. About ten years ago I was walking round that smelly shit ho e Cannes in France and our dear Ronnie had an exhibition of his "art" in a small high faluttin gallery opposite the Palais (Film Festival red carpet job) so the fucking cunts leave no STONE unturned to coin a few extra bob as if they weren't all spectacularly loaded. The pictures were shit of course - just trading on the name. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah, what riled me was the reference to Hackney "Diamonds" being a ref to smashed car windows. About ten years ago I was walking round that smelly shit ho e Cannes in France and our dear Ronnie had an exhibition of his "art" in a small high faluttin gallery opposite the Palais (Film Festival red carpet job) so the fucking cunts leave no STONE unturned to coin a few extra bob as if they weren't all spectacularly loaded. The pictures were shit of course - just trading on the name. 

He’s a fucking serial cunt. He keeps getting Ronnie O’Sullivan wasted and causing him to be a spastic talent wasting shit monkey. He probably got the painting idea off their mutual friend Damien Hirst. Who can’t paint, sculpt or do anything artistic, but is known as an artist. I fucking hate this world full of retards and weaklings that immediately adhere to populism and bullshit.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s a fucking serial cunt. He keeps getting Ronnie O’Sullivan wasted and causing him to be a spastic talent wasting shit monkey. He probably got the painting idea off their mutual friend Damien Hirst. Who can’t paint, sculpt or do anything artistic, but is known as an artist. I fucking hate this world full of retards and weaklings that immediately adhere to populism and bullshit.

They have been fake for so many years people think this is the real thing. A great example of brainwashing. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶If it takes forever girl then I’m prepared to wait.

The day you give your love to me won’t be a day too late🎶

Yeah, I get it. You're a fan. Now you are functioning like a well designed Triode Valve, a beautiful thing, could you amplify your views on banning dog breeds, the role of the Kennel Club (similar to the NRA and gun contro) in whipping up protests against legislation, reiterating the tired old bullshit argument "It's not the dog's fault it ripped the face of a baby, but the owner". How about it's BOTH their fault: one should be put down, the other should be castrated and put down. And that fucking cunt KC Public Affairs "Dr" Ed Hayes who wouldn't have any breeds banned but owners given support to care for their animals - so called killing machines which, if they were dropped into a real wildlife habitat containing alpha predators, wouldn't last 24 hours before being ripped to pieces and devoured. 

Whatta ya think buttercup? 

• Like 1