CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Charity Game

ChildeHarold

44 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Well if you don't believe Ewan macgregor and Olivia Coleman shame on you .I saw Ewan lifting a cardboard box in Africa on one advert .At least he's doing something rather than just sitting on his arse in one of his 2.5 million pound properties picking gold dust out of his navel .Olivia flew to Yemen .I'm sure they were really pleased to see her .The trouble with you is you're cynical.

I'm sure he finds being a pallbearer for 10 kids upsetting.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hot off the press. Crisis @ Christmas has started it's 2023 campaign (incredibly greedy ain't it?). 

£29.73 

WHO'S IN? 

Is that for a Christmas dinner? Fuck that. Our local hostelry is doing a starter and main xmas meal  for £30. And you get the innkeeper's missus (Julie big tits) serving it. 

• Like 1

Hot off the press October 10th MSF launches it's GIVE ME £30 Christmas Campaign. 

I think I understand what is happening. These Charity nobs have cottoned on from ladt year that they need to get into people's pockets BEFORE the heavy energy bills land. What cunts. I got a plan for social justice: dock Charity bosses an extra 50% tax out of their wedge and give it to charity. 

On 10/10/2023 at 09:36, ChildeHarold said:

Hot off the press October 10th MSF launches it's GIVE ME £30 Christmas Campaign. 

I think I understand what is happening. These Charity nobs have cottoned on from ladt year that they need to get into people's pockets BEFORE the heavy energy bills land. What cunts. I got a plan for social justice: dock Charity bosses an extra 50% tax out of their wedge and give it to charity. 

That would simply end up back in the boss's paypacket

Fresh in, Unicef UK pleading for £32 (provides an aid worker with a big first aid kit) this gives an idea of the CEO's wedge in 2021:

What is the salary of the CEO of Unicef UK?
The salary is circa £145,000 per annum and commensurate with the seniority of the appointment. We are normally based on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, East London, but while our office is closed, this role will work from home.5 May 2021

• 4 weeks later...

The charity ads are coming in fast and furious now mixed in a few weird and wonderful offerings:

CATS PROTECTION, donate £5 for (wait for it....) to rescue CATS from abusive controlling relationships between people. The poor cat is the innocent victim caught between two NON Cats. 

What a fucking scale of priorities. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I love the RNLI saying it as it is:

"Without your donations we wouldn't have a lifeboat service." "Six out of ten lifeboat rescues are funded by donations." 

It's a bit of a scandal isn't it that a proud seafaring island like Britain can't publicly find an essential emergency service? 

Someones got to rescue all those "children" from their lilos. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're even after fleecing you when you cash your chips in "A small donation from your will would go a long way in giving a starving child in Africa a future". 

The whole thing is a racket that attracts racketeers: sorry Capt Tom but you're family isn't exempt and it started when you all accepted a free family jamboree to Barbados. I accept Tom didn’t really grasp what was going on around his ears. 

On 18/09/2023 at 12:54, Eric Cuntman said:

Rather than build the mud hut near the water source. It’s not like they have council tax bands or school catchment areas to worry about. Thick cunts. 

Fuck me,  that's a very good point .I'd get on to oxfam with that  , some of the best ideas are the simplest .